We need this ?

Cobramk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend you to get all your info about your idea to the main post, because I had to read all the way here to get to know how you wanted it to work.

First I dont find any direct relationship with smogon and here.

Second a proper World Cup sure sounds fun but isn’t that “World-wide” at all as there are 2 servers not 1 by now.

Third I come from osu! a game that also does world cups regulary, if this idea makes it way to be done someday it would be good to do a poll id they would participate in forums and announce on discord and in-game to make sure everyone gets to know that the idea is going.

~Here goes nothinG~

I recommend you to get all your info about your idea to the main post, because I had to read all the way here to get to know how you wanted it to work.

First I dont find any direct relationship with smogon and here.

Second a proper World Cup sure sounds fun but isn’t that “World-wide” at all as there are 2 servers not 1 by now.

Third I come from osu! a game that also does world cups regulary, if this idea makes it way to be done someday it would be good to do a poll id they would participate in forums and announce on discord and in-game to make sure everyone gets to know that the idea is going.

Do you think we will play in PRO ? Showdown like ladder tourney.

pro nothing with smogon nice joke dude, ban Genesect/Soon Aeriglash and Blaziken etc... come from smogon not PRO lmfao

What is the relation between a music game and a MMORGP, I come from Mario Kart and I’ve got this idea from a Europe NA event and World vs FR too.

Cames confirm he love this idea as dev, so he don’t answer so I will take this event by myself and dont need staff,it’s my choice not PRO staff choice.

As PvP player I have my idea and will not change, cya.

Do you think we will play in PRO ? Showdown like ladder tourney.

pro nothing with smogon nice joke dude, ban Genesect/Soon Aeriglash and Blaziken etc... come from smogon not PRO lmfao

What is the relation between a music game and a MMORGP, I come from Mario Kart and I’ve got this idea from a Europe NA event and World vs FR too.

Cames confirm he love this idea as dev, so he don’t answer so I will take this event by myself and dont need staff,it’s my choice not PRO staff choice.

As PvP player I have my idea and will not change, cya.

You clearly didnt got what I said and you’re kinda being rude at it just because you don’t agree with things I didn’t really said. What’s wrong with you lol.

~Here goes nothinG~

You clearly didnt got what I said and you’re kinda being rude at it just because you don’t agree with things I didn’t really said. What’s wrong with you lol.

What you said is wrong, I didn’t agree with your relationship between 2 games (don’t said I do same) me rude? That why I have 4 warnings from staff, what wrong with me, i say my opinion, just this.

What you said is wrong, I didn’t agree with your relationship between 2 games (don’t said I do same) me rude? That why I have 4 warnings from staff, what wrong with me, i say my opinion, just this.

The relationship between those games is that there’s no relationshp in gameplay, you got that wrong too. The relationship I made is about organizating world cups, with that I suggested to do a poll in forums about who would join as a nation team and extend it to discord tho

~Here goes nothinG~