Bug Catching Area - I Lost my Genesect?

Galtierdz

Regards, I had just made Bug Catching Area and had gotten a Pokemon with 141 IVs! The Npcs gave the excitement of being surprised, but I was not teleported to the Genesect, instead I was put out of the Bug Catching Area and I would like to know the reason for not having obtained the Genesect being that I have the Requests.

I play in Gold Server and I have 800 hours in the account.

This is the weedle I use to get 141 IVs in Bug Catching Area.

I hope you can help me with this problem...IMG_20190411_021116.jpg.a82364c77cefea8a397480959e852a62.jpg

It got changed recently :) so now you only have to talk to the NPC outside whenever you want. A Staff member will give you better info and more detailed about it!

(I'm just passing by posts xD)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

After all I just had to talk to an NPC who is next door to the Bug Catching Area, I did not know because in the YouTube videos I was watching the players were soon teleported and confused. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello there, GaltierDZ.

Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. As it's mentioned in our Bug Catching Contest guide:

▹ He will tell you that he has never seen such a high IV'ed Pokemon and that you should follow him.

▹ Outside of the area you can talk to him in order to catch your Genesect. Make sure to bring a Synchronize Pokemon and maybe a Master Ball.

"Outside of the area" was a change made with the rework of BCC (Bug Catching contest). Since the problem is now resolved, I will lock this topic. Feel free to make another post in the future for any questions you have, we are here to help! Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.