Pay 2 Win

Drama

Is this game Pay 2 Win? I keep seeing things about "Coins"

Personally I donated 5 $ for memebership, I'm all for a jumpstart game such as this, this is what i've only dreamed about since the birth of red and blue version! however if this is a pay 2 win via coins I would walk away from this game without glancing back. Pay 2 Win = Crappy game with trolls who just buy everything.

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

To protect the world from devastaion,

To unite all people within our nation,

To denounce the evil of truth and love,

To extend our reach to the stars of above,

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth, Thats Right!

Awesome guys thanks for the quick response! Ha Like I said, this is what we've all been dreaming for!! Pay 2 Win would just ruin it yeah kno?

@skydaemon I think pay 2 win when i see coins because it's possible to buy them with real life moneys. Does that make sense?

I play tonnnns of MMO's Almost all of them, Some pay to win some not. Deffinatly better community and game play with the non pay 2 wins!

Also, I have donated the 5$ monthly to help out!! <3 Keep it up guys, can't wait to call you all my family!

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

Jessie!

James!

Meowth, Thats Right!

No. This game is NOT pay to win.

Coins let you buy cosmetics, mounts (which do exactly the same thing as a bike which anyone can buy, and actually is still necessary even if you have a mount), EXP boosts (while makes the game easier and less time consuming, but that is fine, non-paying users can still get to the same level as a member just by spending more time), and lets you get Pokemon from other regions early (but a non-member can still purchase these Pokemon for in-game currency from members).

Point being, a non-member can obtain EVERYTHING RELEVANT and even some simply cosmetic stuff, simply by putting the effort forth. This is NOT the definition of Pay to Win.

Pay to Win would be if members could just buy Legendary Pokemon or perfect IV Pokemon, or members could have level 200 Pokemon while non-members could only have level 100 Pokemon, meaning non-members would never win against a member. This is not the case.

ohh so it's Pay 2 Skip. Like Warframe gotcha

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

Jessie!

James!

Meowth, Thats Right!

92497 Is this game Pay 2 Win? I keep seeing things about "Coins"

Personally I donated 5 $ for memebership, I'm all for a jumpstart game such as this, this is what i've only dreamed about since the birth of red and blue version! however if this is a pay 2 win via coins I would walk away from this game without glancing back. Pay 2 Win = Crappy game with trolls who just buy everything.

it's not like you can buy legends or something

in pokemon, he who thinks 3 steps ahead wins

92503 Awesome guys thanks for the quick response! Ha Like I said, this is what we've all been dreaming for!! Pay 2 Win would just ruin it yeah kno?

@skydaemon I think pay 2 win when i see coins because it's possible to buy them with real life moneys. Does that make sense?

I play tonnnns of MMO's Almost all of them, Some pay to win some not. Deffinatly better community and game play with the non pay 2 wins!

Also, I have donated the 5$ monthly to help out!! <3 Keep it up guys, can't wait to call you all my family!

Ah but pokemon is different, I can example for u "coins" in this game means - catch some pokemon generation earlier than normal player (normal player still can caught, but in latter), extra money + exp (items can tradeable and can buy money in game through players), et

92503 Awesome guys thanks for the quick response! Ha Like I said, this is what we've all been dreaming for!! Pay 2 Win would just ruin it yeah kno?

In this game, it can be trade through players by money in game :Heart:

No.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

PRO is not pay to win, donators only recieve a few perks, which are exp and money boost for a limited time and few extra content. Nothing more. Main gameplay is the same for both MS users and users.

Example to pay to win : Pay $10 and get a Mewtwo <--- This would be pay-to-win

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.