calm mantine 24+

Piproom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xise the false bid does not apply to you and therefore you are not allowed to withdraw your offer. If you continue with your withdrawl you will face punishment.

Whoa whoa whoa! I donate too much money to this game to be treated unfairly. I went and bought another mantine when I noticed that 1m was posted for the pokemon. I do not have the money for the mantine now. You should be dealing with the one who bid 1m right? Why do you desire to punish the party who acted in a responsible way? I withdraw and if you would like to punish me I will take this to a higher power because this is utterly unfair. You should be punishing the one who gave you a false bid not me. I ask you to rethink the situation and swallow your pride in this matter or you will lose a donating player. Take care.

• 4. When a deal has been agreed upon, by both parties, you can not go back on it. A deal is done once both price and location of the trade are agreed upon, or an insta price is met

So if someone else outbids you , you are not released from the agreement? wouldn't the agreement be then broken. This rule needs to be updated because it is too vague. The one who should be punished is the one who gave a false bid and he should be held accountable for the trade. Not the person who gave his offer and was then outbidded forcing him to buy another mantine. This is common sense ( although common sense isn't common ). Plus the one holding mantine neither loses or wins anything in this case. You should definitely rethink your decision. Come on man, I'm here to have fun and I donate probably more than anyone on this forum. Lets be fair.

Edited by Xise
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=full]77675[/ATTACH]

fake bid

I would have bought but you decided to ignore me. I have already bought another mantine. I don't understand how this is constructive when you didn't even answer me.. I bought another mantine already and don't have the money to buy yours but if you hold on to it and still have it I may save up for it.

Its also clear in the screenshots that guy closed chat on him and didnt sell him for insta price, shouldnt that be punished? or the one where guy did fake offer to outbid him? canceling an offer before time ends is super common isnt it? :)

• Like 1

Its also clear in the screenshots that guy closed chat on him and didnt sell him for insta price, shouldnt that be punished? or the one where guy did fake offer to outbid him? canceling an offer before time ends is super common isnt it? :)

Finally a man with brains and logical thinking. Thank you for your input, I appreciate you standing up for what is right. God bless you.

When you make an offer in an auction your are not allowed to withdraw your offer. You are obligated to be liable for your offer until the auction is over. If the other user wins the Pokemon we go about our day. But if not your are the next user in line to purchase. Being a donator does not exempt you from the auction rules.

• Like 2

When you make an offer in an auction your are not allowed to withdraw your offer. You are obligated to be liable for your offer until the auction is over. If the other user wins the Pokemon we go about our day. But if not your are the next user in line to purchase. Being a donator does not exempt you from the auction rules.

I cannot afford the mantine now because I have bought another mantine. You shouldn't punish me for buying another pokemon because I lost the bidding. Your punishment should be with the person who broke the agreement. #2 the owner of the mantine neither loses or wins anything. You can easily tell him to do another bid since it was corrupted. Now is this just mr. mod ? If not I will take this to a higher power. I invested to much time and money in this game to just be banned . If it is not resolved here then I will take it to legal grounds because as you know virtual time spent in game can come to court of law. I think this is unjust on your part to ban me when I now do not have the money to buy the mantine. Let me know what you will do and I will do my part.

I cannot afford the mantine now because I have bought another mantine. You shouldn't punish me for buying another pokemon because I lost the bidding. Your punishment should be with the person who broke the agreement. #2 the owner of the mantine neither loses or wins anything. You can easily tell him to do another bid since it was corrupted. Now is this just mr. mod ? If not I will take this to a higher power. I invested to much time and money in this game to just be banned . If it is not resolved here then I will take it to legal grounds because as you know virtual time spent in game can come to court of law. I think this is unjust on your part to ban me when I now do not have the money to buy the mantine. Let me know what you will do and I will do my part.

You are both in the wrong and committing the same infraction. You can report this of you like but if you insist on withdrawing your offer if this trade doesn't go through you will receive the same trade ban.