calm mantine 24+

Piproom

so now it turns out that if I get outbidded and I considered myself out of an auction, I still have to act like I'm the BO because if every bidder after me get exposed as fake I'm in again?

In the same game that allow sellers to delete auctions anytime they wants? Why sellers always so over protected over buyers?

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you trade ban him for this reason, please trade ban me aswell for whatever reason you like this is insane and u are forcing him to buy a poke he was outbidded for ??? is it his fault the offer was fake ? are u kidding me?

• Like 1

I am going to bring this case to someone who is above him to resolve this issue. You can clearly see the flaw in this system. Either the seller of this pokemon and the moderator assigned to this dilemma are conspiring with each other or the Moderator doesn't see who is really at fault. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. The mod has also not directed me to a higher power and has not answered my question. This should not be happening to a member of a game who not only donates but also wants a just outcome. I think we need mods who are sympathetic and honorable. Not just mods who want to exercise their power any chance they get with BAN here BAN there. Time for a change.

• Like 2

[ATTACH=full]77675[/ATTACH]

fake bid

This pick and that offer wasn't sent to me. Dont know what's that got to do anything with this trade.. xise firstvoffer to me was insta at 1.2m. I accepted. The he backed saying he would only offer 900k and I told him I would do the auction. He was ok with it.. when the guy shadow denied his offer. Xise told me that i was stupid for the way I handle it. That he withdraws his offer. Later next day he tell me he feels bad for it and that he will buy it. Asks me to change some moves. Which I did. And told me to go lyly to make the trade. I went and before we did the trade he disconnected. Later he told me he wouldnt buy because he spent the money. I told him to post that on forum

ok now you are taking someones picture and claiming it is your own. That picture is from another guy who was selling mantine and I wanted to buy right away but he never got back to me for whatever reason. Then says "fake bid." How is that a fake bid? I have no clue. #2 I posted on forums to make it official right? Its alright I will answer for you. Yes I posted 900k to make it official and what did I tell you? I love how you leave little details out. I told you if someone bids higher than me I am out. Correct? Once you claimed that I was outbidded I want elsewhere and bought another mantine. Now I cannot afford yours. Since you cannot sell your swift swim mantine you want to force it upon me right? Are you playing with the mod? You guys best buds? Why is it that he is always assigned to your case? Hmm.. I never used the word stupid. I just said if you have someone outbidding me why does it hold me accountable for him falsely claiming to buy your poke. Logic.

ok now you are taking someones picture and claiming it is your own. That picture is from another guy who was selling mantine and I wanted to buy right away but he never got back to me for whatever reason. Then says "fake bid." How is that a fake bid? I have no clue. #2 I posted on forums to make it official right? Its alright I will answer for you. Yes I posted 900k to make it official and what did I tell you? I love how you leave little details out. I told you if someone bids higher than me I am out. Correct? Once you claimed that I was outbidded I want elsewhere and bought another mantine. Now I cannot afford yours. Since you cannot sell your swift swim mantine you want to force it upon me right? Are you playing with the mod? You guys best buds? Why is it that he is always assigned to your case? Hmm.. I never used the word stupid. I just said if you have someone outbidding me why does it hold me accountable for him falsely claiming to buy your poke. Logic.

I dont really know u. U did offended me and im not hearing an apology. Leave that aside. I also dont know what u buy o dont buy. I'm just stating the facts.. and I can support them. I did nothing wrong. Yet u called me stupid... I'm acting according to rules. And I get this.. a guy who calls me stupid and a fake bidder.

never called you stupid or a fake bidder. the only person I called a fake bidder is the one who gave you false information. Their must be a language barrier here because you are now making false accusations. I'm done with this conversation. Have a good day sir and I apologize that all this is happening to your bid/post

never called you stupid or a fake bidder. the only person I called a fake bidder is the one who gave you false information. Their must be a language barrier here because you are now making false accusations. I'm done with this conversation. Have a good day sir and I apologize that all this is happening to your bid/post

I have our conversations in ss. U should apologize.

You bring out all the SS you have and put it on the table. I don't deal with blackmail. If you have the convo bring it out. Make sure it has to do with this post and not trades that I refused to have with you because of the person who outbid me. You told me to make it official I must post on forums. I did. I am done with this post. Have fun and I will never buy your mantine or any pokemon from you. Take care :)