calm mantine 24+

Piproom

When you make an offer in an auction your are not allowed to withdraw your offer. You are obligated to be liable for your offer until the auction is over. If the other user wins the Pokemon we go about our day. But if not your are the next user in line to purchase. Being a donator does not exempt you from the auction rules.

Just my 2 cents, but Piproom never stated in his auction rules that participants are not allowed to withdraw their offers at any given time.

According to Logan's post on how to make a valid auction:

"Here, you can announce and specify your special Rules. All these rules, have to be announced BEFORE the auctions starts. Any rule implemented AFTER auction starting point, will be considered as invalid and probably a punishment will be issued."

So what exactly are you modding against Xise when there is no auction rule broken according to Piproom's own auction rules?

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is screen shot evidence of your offer. If you withdraw you will be punished according to the Trade Rules.

I meant in joke as 1 milion for that cuz who is crazy to pay 1milion for wrong ability then i said my offer stands as 1$ only and he didnt took photo of that so No i will not pay for that.

digimon_signature_by_salader-d6wu1eq.png

You bring out all the SS you have and put it on the table. I don't deal with blackmail. If you have the convo bring it out. Make sure it has to do with this post and not trades that I refused to have with you because of the person who outbid me. You told me to make it official I must post on forums. I did. I am done with this post. Have fun and I will never buy your mantine or any pokemon from you. Take care :)

Again. Stating the facts and following the rules ain't blackmail. I'm just asking exactly that.. punishment to those who doesn't follow them. Couldn't care less if u pay or not. Its up 2 u. I also think shadow Is the one who should be banned. But still dont play nice guy card. I'll post as that I have just to show the facts. Sadly dont have them all. But most of them at the end. Them Shows u backing out again

Just my 2 cents, but Piproom never stated in his auction rules that participants are not allowed to withdraw their offers at any given time.

According to Logan's post on how to make a valid auction:

"Here, you can announce and specify your special Rules. All these rules, have to be announced BEFORE the auctions starts. Any rule implemented AFTER auction starting point, will be considered as invalid and probably a punishment will be issued."

So what exactly are you modding against Xise when there is no auction rule broken according to Piproom's own auction rules?

Read the rules on forum sales on auction. Offers r final and cant be retracted

I meant in joke as 1 milion for that cuz who is crazy to pay 1milion for wrong ability then i said my offer stands as 1$ only and he didnt took photo of that so No i will not pay for that.

Too bad ur joke cost u (it certainly costed me)cuz u didnt PM me after. I wouldn't have posted it on forum and none of this would have happened. If u say u PM me after prove it.