99.5% Guys!

Purple

Re: 99,9% :P :P :P

<t>yes, we have put it down for a few days (sorry, but its necessary) for all staff to go in and do hardcore NPC testing.<br/>

<br/>

that way when we're live we can still continue to work on things, while you guys can play knowing that your data will be safe this time. Hopefully we have a solid enough game at release to keep people entertained while we continue to fix bugs and add new features.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping this community was above word filtering. UguuMMO wouldve been a better filter word.

haha! Happened to me also, was wondering why the hell my sentence said "spam"... I agree, UguuMMO would have been better... The game is dead, they don't bring in enough updates. Long live PRO! :)

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

The game has been released GUYS!!

The game has been released!

It's currently 5:35 AM in the morning, I'm tired, haven't got a wink of sleep, but I'm so tempted to jump into game right now!

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png