Code Imposter and Burn up

Belzebel

Hey beautiful people, except Gio cause he farts.

I know staff is working hard on some incredible stuff, but I've been suggesting this for ages and I think a lot of players are also waiting for... I really want Imposter (Ditto's ability) to be added/coded and the move Burn Up to be coded properly and allowed in PVP. I'm tired to say this, but PRO meta is only rain teams and nutella (stall/broken set up pokemon). Having Imposter coded will make life harder for nutella pokemon, and will change the meta for something fun and more... "brainful". Adding burn up will allow people to use mixed fire pokemon without getting hurt by recoil, rough skin, iron barbs and rocky helmet and not losing half of its HP in one turn without even being attacked by the opponent. Imagine an Arcanine with burn up, close combat, wild charge and extreme speed? How wonderful would be to counter Pelipper, Tyranitar, Ferrothorn and have a priority move all together? People would have to actually use the brain to PVP against it! Isnt it wonderful? Isn't it how Pokemon should be instead of just spamming Leaf Storm with Serperior and crit your fire pokemon?

I might be sound ironic, but.. I'm serious. PRO meta is boring because all you have here favours rain team and nothing counters stall properly. There's not even arena trap =/ At least once, listen to someone who is not nutella... Imposter and Burn up can't be that hard to code.

Thank you and sorry for expressing so much frustration.

• Like 5
sign2.png

People complaining about stall all the time although it's almost nonexistent ever since the merge and especially with the addition of manaphy. If you're bothered about a particular playstyle, change the type of team you play instead of stubbornly using it over and over again despite it having many flaws in the current meta.

The move and ability you requested will be coded (and you're most likely aware of that), but not before, then along with all the other that will be once they add the new battle ui

Edited by HeroOfTheStreet

People complaining about stall all the time although it's almost nonexistent ever since the merge and especially with the addition of manaphy. If you're bothered about a particular playstyle, change the type of team you play instead of stubbornly using it over and over again despite it having many flaws in the current meta.

The move and ability you requested will be coded (and you're most likely aware of that), but not before, then along with all the other that will be once they add the new battle ui

Come on, you don't need to say the obvious. Of course I'm using a different team to counter them, I just don't like it. Why do I have to use Conkeldurr all the time? If I don't have Volcarona, Venusaur or a sap sipper, Serperior will sweep any team. Why do I need to have 3 different answers for Dragonite instead of having only a imposter ditto and save spot in my party to play something fun? What I am complaining is about the boring meta because of things that are not coded and can be coded easily. Stallers will never defeat me, it is just boring to play with them and not having anything to 100% counter them like Ditto, arena trap... I don't know why people love to be against suggestion just to be like "ur, she is complaining about stall, lets be against something that can improve PRO". It is weird and not productive at all.

• Like 2
sign2.png

There is a difference between a complain and a suggestion. I suggest you to know the difference before complaining about others being complaining. And Even if she is complaining I see nothing wrong in it. She has that right my dear.

Something-something Wally already announced on PRO's Discord they will start to completely rework PvP from the ground up. Implementing a few moves or abilities right now seems like a wasted effort if its just going to get scrapped in a few months.

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

Come on, you don't need to say the obvious. Of course I'm using a different team to counter them, I just don't like it. Why do I have to use Conkeldurr all the time? If I don't have Volcarona, Venusaur or a sap sipper, Serperior will sweep any team. Why do I need to have 3 different answers for Dragonite instead of having only a imposter ditto and save spot in my party to play something fun? What I am complaining is about the boring meta because of things that are not coded and can be coded easily. Stallers will never defeat me, it is just boring to play with them and not having anything to 100% counter them like Ditto, arena trap... I don't know why people love to be against suggestion just to be like "ur, she is complaining about stall, lets be against something that can improve PRO". It is weird and not productive at all.

I definitely agree with the part I bolded, but that's something that's up to the developers and we can't really do anything about it then sit and wait. I know how frustrating it is to deal with certain mons that are top tier meta, just because some stuff don't exist in this game that had already existed since gen IV or V. But the way you "wrapped" this whole suggestion was in my opinion inappropriate, as there is no need to give remarks to specific playstyles, as the actual beauty of this game is in it's variety of playstyles, be it stall, hyper offense, rain, sun or whatever else