Code Imposter and Burn up

Belzebel

I definitely agree with the part I bolded, but that's something that's up to the developers and we can't really do anything about it then sit and wait. I know how frustrating it is to deal with certain mons that are top tier meta, just because some stuff don't exist in this game that had already existed since gen IV or V. But the way you "wrapped" this whole suggestion was in my opinion inappropriate, as there is no need to give remarks to specific playstyles, as the actual beauty of this game is in it's variety of playstyles, be it stall, hyper offense, rain, sun or whatever else

I wanted it to have "variery" as you said. But the only thing I see is rain and stall. The game doesnt support sun or fire pokemon in any aspect. I just needed one or two things coded to at least be POSSIBLE to ladder with sun. And if you say "nothing is impossible" heres is my challenge: From now on, use only sun team. Let's see your win ratio. Coding few things will just make it at least possible to ladder. Won't even be balanced, just not impossible.

sign2.png

I wanted it to have "variery" as you said. But the only thing I see is rain and stall. The game doesnt support sun or fire pokemon in any aspect. I just needed one or two things coded to at least be POSSIBLE to ladder with sun. And if you say "nothing is impossible" heres is my challenge: From now on, use only sun team. Let's see your win ratio. Coding few things will just make it at least possible to ladder. Won't even be balanced, just not impossible.

Things will be added, but as teerav previously said, not now. Both you and everyone else needs to be patient

No further discussion is needed on this subject.

From Dev Eaty:

Just a small information for all PvPer in PRO. We officially started to rework the battle code in PRO from scratch today. It might take 1-2 months to be finished - no guarantee - from this point onwards. Our goal is to make all moves, abilities, items and forms (Megas included) work in-fight.

When we reached the point where we rework the Battle UI we'll also announce and reward the winners from the Battle UI contest.

Everything we currently use in PRO related to battles will be completely trashed and never be touched again.

Also, current move animations probably won't work anymore after the rework. We'll add the important animations such as Substitute but the rest will be added sometime later.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Administrator

Hi everyone !

I will try to clarify as much as i can the situation in order to be as much transparent as possible and at the same time clarify the situation as best as i can.

We are well aware of the fact that many abilities and many moves are no not coded or coded incorrectly, and that this makes pvp as not vary as it could be.

Our developers, thanks as well to players feedback, noticed this has lead them to start a PVP Rework from scratch.

As Eaty stated, the PVP Rework will hopefully make all abilities, moves and items work in battles bringing like that a lot of changes for what regard the PVP, how it works, and specially a possible change of the meta since the pokemon pool will be more vary.

As for now, the current battle-pvp code won't be edited as our developers stated that it really cannot be fixed/worked due to many issues and because the new one is being already worked on from scratch and continue to fix the old and broken one with tape is not what should be done.

It's good to know as well that wasting time on the current pvp code would risk to create further issues and would also delay the release of the new one which is not what we want as our aim is to keep PRO in continuous update with new feature, updates, contents in order to make our players enjoy the game as much as possible.

There is not any specific time as for when the new pvp-code will be out, our developers said 2 months but also stated that we cannot guarantee that estimated time as there might be other things in the while that might take time, like the fix of the server crashes.

Nevertheless, please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD as that is where we post all of our announcements regard updates, new content, release, etc.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 2

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others