how to to breed pokemon in kanto and where to find a dark type pokemon like murcrow ?

Jhlords2

• Administrator
how to get a murcrow or any dark type ( for ellite 4 kanto ) and how to breed not beeting the kanto elite 4 ?

Hi @jhlords2

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first i would like to inform you that breeding is not coded on Pokémon Revolution Online, however you can still teach egg moves and pre evo moves through the daycare NPC, which you can unlock after beat naero in the cerulean cave.

ou can find further info about Naero, and the other bosses, by checking the BOSS GUIDE

To know how to unlock the cerulean cave, and how to access other areas, you can check the HOW TO ACCESS SPECIFIC AREAS guide.

Regard of where you can catch a Murkrow, wuoting our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD , which you can join to use commands like ^s nameofthepokemon or ^s nameofthemap to know where a pokemon spawn and which Pokémon spawn on a specific map, here below there are all the spawns of Murkrow in the Kanto region:

Murkrow
#Map                               Area  Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level  Item
Route 16                           Land  N        Tier 8  No   22-24  Dusk Stone
Route 18                           Land  M/N      Tier 8  No   28-32  -
Route 7                            Land  N        Tier 8  No   16-20  Dusk Stone

Please, do note that i've wrote only the spawns from Kanto and removed all the one of other regions in order to not confuse you.

Anyway, i hope the information given provided some help, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @jhlords2

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first i would like to inform you that breeding is not coded on Pokémon Revolution Online, however you can still teach egg moves and pre evo moves through the daycare NPC, which you can unlock after beat naero in the cerulean cave.

ou can find further info about Naero, and the other bosses, by checking the BOSS GUIDE

To know how to unlock the cerulean cave, and how to access other areas, you can check the HOW TO ACCESS SPECIFIC AREAS guide.

Regard of where you can catch a Murkrow, wuoting our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD , which you can join to use commands like ^s nameofthepokemon or ^s nameofthemap to know where a pokemon spawn and which Pokémon spawn on a specific map, here below there are all the spawns of Murkrow in the Kanto region:

Murkrow
#Map                               Area  Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level  Item
Route 16                           Land  N        Tier 8  No   22-24  Dusk Stone
Route 18                           Land  M/N      Tier 8  No   28-32  -
Route 7                            Land  N        Tier 8  No   16-20  Dusk Stone

Please, do note that i've wrote only the spawns from Kanto and removed all the one of other regions in order to not confuse you.

Anyway, i hope the information given provided some help, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

thanks and i managed to catch one at route 16 and it came with a dusk stone and i had a saper one so i evolves it riight away to a honchcrow

• Administrator
thanks and i managed to catch one at route 16 and it came with a dusk stone and i had a saper one so i evolves it riight away to a honchcrow

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others