How to Use Waterfall Outside ?

Kurohiku

• Administrator
Hello, i have a Seaking with Waterfall and i try to use it in the Mt Silver, but nothing happen, and every time i try to "climb" a Waterfall I ... Fall

Do I need to fulfill some Requirement before using it Outside ?

Thanks for your answers !

Hi @Kurohiku

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that in order to use Waterfall you need to have the 8th badge of Hoenn.

Do you currently have that?

If you should have that, but would still be unable to climb it, i would like to inform you that unfortunately, some waterfalls ingame can not be passed through yet. However, don't worry, in the are above the waterfall there is nothing to do and there are no hidden items.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when all the waterfall that should be accessible will be fixed. However, when everything will be added/fixed we will make an announce on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD.

Nevertheless, you can reach the upper part of the mt silver (the part over the waterfall) by moving into the cave and then surfing once you're in the upper part.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Kurohiku

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that in order to use Waterfall you need to have the 8th badge of Hoenn.

Do you currently have that?

If you should have that, but would still be unable to climb it, i would like to inform you that unfortunately, some waterfalls ingame can not be passed through yet. However, don't worry, in the are above the waterfall there is nothing to do and there are no hidden items.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when all the waterfall that should be accessible will be fixed. However, when everything will be added/fixed we will make an announce on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD.

Nevertheless, you can reach the upper part of the mt silver (the part over the waterfall) by moving into the cave and then surfing once you're in the upper part.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hi !

Thanks for the answer , I don’t have the Hoenn badges XDD

That explain my probleme ^^’

Have a Good Day !

width:421px; width="421px&quothttps://i.imgur.com/BQuoi8u.jpg[/img]

• Administrator
Hi !

Thanks for the answer , I don’t have the Hoenn badges XDD

That explain my probleme ^^’

Have a Good Day !

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others