GiweAway Shiny and Pink Pokes

Ign is skilly

My fav pokemon is snorlax

I got introduced to pokemon when i was about 5 years old by my brothers and ever since i have been hooked on the franchise

Tcg ,anime , games i keep pokemon close to my heart and will untill i die

kkkp.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo uwu

Ign: Mari

Man, i love the idea of exploring the world to discover awesome creatures.

My favorite pokemon is Serperior and i love it because in the anime it's shown as an majestic pokemon with such strength and intelligence.

Ign: Soclosetorage

Why i like pokdmon: seems like a fun game..it also helps people think how the other people would think in certain situations (like in pvp) and i always liked the idea of animals with superpowers.

Fav pokemon: i woupd say charizard

Hello,

i'm called lenteurman in game and i play at PRO for 2 years.

I love farming the Pokemon to have the special one. I 'm a big hunter of Pokemon and a fan since i've got Blue and Red Version on Gameboy when i was 8.

My favorite Gen is the 2nd, but my favorite Pokemon is Farfetch'd. Not a strong pokemon but i always have one in my team.

Ign: Tankers22

I played pokemon back when it released to Gameboy and I also watched the tv show, loved it. Played countless hours of it. Its just a great childhood memory of mine. My favorite poke would be Rayquaza, cause it looks awesome!

In game name - subham1411yadav

Why I love pokemon - I my age is 18 and I have been watching Pokémon series from the age of 8 it's almost 10 years and I love pokemon I want to live in the world of Pokémons and that's the reason why I play pro

IGN: Hejazia

I've been a Pokemon enthusiast for almost 20 years. My family moved to the United States when I was a baby and one of the first TV shows that I watched was the original Pokemon (this was when we had a TV antenna before everything went digital). I basically learned English from listening to the characters talk and looking at the captions. My parents didn't let me buy a console game so I got the next best thing, trading cards. My first pack was a Fossil booster pack (I distinctly remember that it had a Lapras on the wrapper cover). My dad just kind of looked at me like... "You wanna play with pieces of paper??" but he paid for it anyway.

[spoiler=NOSTALGIA ALERT]original.png?s=320x320m&sig=4217666c7c50c8d8&ts=1402545542

I was so delighted because the first pack that I opened had a Zapdos. I later traded the Zapdos for a Geodude and 2 Unowns because I saw the 3rd movie and thought Unowns were a legendary, BUT LET'S NOT GET INTO THAT! The funny thing was that nobody near me really understood the official rules for the TCG so we made up our own rules during recess at school. #6yearoldproblems

The anime was my main interest though, I liked some of the plots/background music in the early seasons. (Rewatch Ash vs Drake in the Orange Islands saga, the battles were so funny if you know how real battle mechanics work.) This was before Pokemon was exclusively aired on cable TV in the US, so it was aired on the iconic KidsWB children's weekday afternoon block and on Saturday mornings. You can't beat Pokemon and Yugioh back-to-back, such a good era. If anyone watched TwitchPresents when they streamed every Pokemon episode, you'll remember that the chat was full of memes that probably went over your head if you first watched when you were a little kid. I highly recommend the Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and Kalos anime as I feel these had the best character development or plot. Hoenn had a lot of memes, but I just didn't like the intro songs and the same goes for Unova. I haven't watched the Alolan series yet but it's on my list.

I have a lot of favorite Pokemon because I find a new one every generation but my first favorite Pokemon was Lapras.

Nick In-Game : Nesiah

Why i love pokemon : I grew up around pokémon when it first started airing, getting real life packs and playing the hand held games (first red version+yellow version) into the later ones as they released, i end up coming back to kanto based games every year or so and just spend hours and hours playing it. my brother and i would collect all of the kanto pokemon cards (which i still have all of the cards). It was one of the first things me and my step brother was able to bond over and i feel like if it wasn't for pokemon i wouldn't be as close to him before he passed away. I remember one day when we (me my stepbrother and my little sister we would of been the age of 8 or so) was watching the pokemon anime and in the episode pikachu dropped a ketchup bottle and my sister cried for a good 10 minutes, my family still teases her about that til this day.

I'd have to say my favorite pokemons have changed, i used to think magmar. scyther, and aerodactyl were the coolest, but after playing the games for so long i don't really care for those ones as much, I'd say my favorite pokemons would always be from kanto (don't really enjoy much past kanto) probably be Rhydon, Nidoking and Arcanine these days.