• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name in game: hahahaka

My favourite pokemon is Gengar since the 1st gen

because it has a big smile, like me

seems like always happy, bringing people fun

then later in following gen I found out that Gengar is also strong in battle :D

Why I love pokemon

I played pokemon game since I was very little when it came out for the 1st time. It was in Japanese language in Gameboy.

Even though I can't understand the story, I found out that there is a special inter-countering battle system from listening to the battle sound.

That's what made me addicted in pokemon. And they are very cute and lovely XD

That's why I have 6000+ hours playtime in this game :D

In game name: AntioneKenero

Favorite Pokémon: Garchomp

I’ve loved Pokémon since I was a child. I used to watch the Tv show all the time. One Christmas I got a game boy color and Pokémon red and have been playing the games ever since. Ive always enjoyed catching and keeping rare/shiny Pokémon. I have countless hours on the games hunting for them. I’ve always been partial to dragon and ground type Pokémon. Garchomp is currently my favorite Pokémon. I love his design and built my first couple competitive teams around him. I also really like nidoking, he is my favorite early generation Pokémon. I always keep one in my party unless I’m competitive battling.

Edited by AntioneKenero

Hello, i'm Sahm

I'm actually one the rare batch who loves pokemon not for its story (even thought pokemon mystery dungeon and shaymin/darkrai's quest actually passionated me) but for it's pvp, i love how the game works, the teambuilding and the mindgames when playing. I also quite like the feeling of satisfaction that lvl up a poke from lvl 1 or so to lvl 100 gives.

As for my favorite pokemon, it would be danphy cuz it's the first pokemon that i truly spend time with/ leveled in GS so it has a small place it my hearth.

ingame name : PeterCSGO

fav poke : Kyogre

why i love pokemon : i played pokemon since i was 6 years old and PRO gave me the chance to play with my freinds my favourite game. I cant get enough of grinding my pokemon its a really nice game which i enjoy playing

WINERS:

1.Hejazia

2.subham1411yadav

3.vivalag

4.Nesiah

5.nhamsunggks258

pm:Here on Forum or on Discord Mozambi#8379

You will recived rewards in Vermilion pc.

Tnx all I wish you all the best and more luck next time.

:PikaLurk:Discord=Mozambi#8379 

download.jpg

Ingame nane: vietanhnk

I have been a fan of pokemon since the first time I saw Pokemon Movie 1 about Mewtwo when I was a kid. POkemon is really my childhood and now it become a part of my memory which makes me recall many things in the past. Pokemon has help me to become a creative man and I think it has changed me a lot.

Favourite pokemon: Gyarados