repel trick

Sexygirl

how can i find rare pokemon with repel trick? i have the same level fainted pokemon as first on party, second the sync natu, and catcher, but nothing rare comes, just commons at the same level than my fainted party leader. so how it works? i read the tutorial here but dont works

• Administrator
how can i find rare pokemon with repel trick? i have the same level fainted pokemon as first on party, second the sync natu, and catcher, but nothing rare comes, just commons at the same level than my fainted party leader. so how it works? i read the tutorial here but dont works

Hi [uSER=2207764]@BabyPika[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that you have two methods you can use in order to repel trick:

FIRST METHOD:

1. Put in the first slot any Pokémon with the required level for the Repel trick. IT MUST BE FAINTED/DEAD
  2. Put in the second slot a Pokémon with Synchronize Ability of the nature you want, in this case you want Jolly therefore you will need to put a Pokémon with Synchronize Ability and Jolly Nature in the 2nd slot. THE SYNCHRONIZE POKèMON MUST BE ALIVE
    [spoiler=Method 1]

UrVtMzmfpE2Vu1X-69SlUHQA_lcHt2yaOS62yb17lg-2DHjMZgJfOgTH0adx6HmwPwLoAkoJHMIgr9UqgeY0dFa74hnRDNsn9Jg8MfmtumCxRkHORHNAmFKAXOdiuchS23A9DHM1

SECOND METHOD:

1. Put your Synchronize Pokémon with the required level fo rthe repel trick in the first slot. IT MUST BE ALIVE.
    [spoiler=Method 2]

3faLmtVMXtjl9tqRIP3EuntqAKew6yKDpveN9a4onQztOKlAMsBojY2BCopfEWYvb7qjFdeqC4Nj2l3XIBFmid1SiN1FH0x5c6d8V7Nq0PUECT4vrzjOraV9p5flrFujepYvicG8

The differences are the following:

In the first method you use two Pokémon: the first one must be fainted and need to have the required level to repel trick, and the second one must be alive with synchronize ability in order to have 50% to have the nature you want.

In the second method you use only one Pokémon that have both the required level and synchronize ability.

The False Swiper Pokémon is not a must, you can use it or you can decide to not use that, it is used just to bring the Pokémon to 1 hp.

I hope this was easier to understand, let me know if there is something that is still unclear.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others