Catching Celebi & 3 Legendary Dogs Full Guide

Carlho

And for me, i have all the legendaries datas (243, 244, 245, 249, 250, 251) and 1300h+ but the scientist said "I really need those beasts datas to complete my research..."

U got the bell before battles guardians ? or i need to fight them first ?

So how about your 246-248 seen+caught data? I think better to get them all for the bell.

I think the pre-requirement for legendary dogs is not simply the first 2 parts plus play time.

I don't have Ho-oh seen dex.

No Croconaw, Feraligatr, Porygon2 owned dex.

But I have the bell from Sicentist Rey and be able to fight guardians then catch a dog.

I see. So it should be all seen except Ho-oh/Lugia Seen data + all caught (except legendary dogs)

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for me, i have all the legendaries datas (243, 244, 245, 249, 250, 251) and 1300h+ but the scientist said "I really need those beasts datas to complete my research..."

So how about your 246-248 seen+caught data? I think better to get them all for the bell.

I think the pre-requirement for legendary dogs is not simply the first 2 parts plus play time.

But I have the bell from Sicentist Rey and be able to fight guardians then catch a dog.

I see. So it should be all seen except Ho-oh/Lugia Seen data + all caught (except legendary dogs)

I have 246-248 (Tyranitar cycle) and all the other legendaries data seen (previous post). But don't have some others simple pokemons from johto in the dex (Celebi quest not done yet)...

Hello, both Celebi & 3 Legendary Dogs are now available to catch!

Pre-requirement for Celebi Quest: (Provided by Bassad)

1. Complete Kanto Dex all seen (except mew*) and caught (except Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno and Moltress)

2. Complete Johti Dex all seen and caught (except Celebi, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh)

3. 121 Evolutions Data

4. 351+hours Playing Time in Game

Pre-requirement for Legendary Dogs

1. Complete the first 2 Part of Celebi Quest

2. 750+ hours Playing Time in Game

173940 So the requirement so far that i can confirm 100%:

1. Complete Kanto dex (mew included)

2. Complete Jhoto dex (with seen data of legendaries, celebi included)

3. 121 evolutions in dex (not 120)

Other ones, not 100% sure:

4. 400+ hours (might as well be 350+)

5. All the hours at night time work (entered from ilex forest at 3am poke time, a friend of mine at 1am)

I just want to let you know that there is a mistake in the Carlho walkthrough.

You don't need to speak with the scientist in Bell tower to obtain the dog stone if you made the celebi quest.

This is two different quests and two different rewards.

The fact is that you need to have all caught and legendaries seen in pokedex to be able to catch Celebi, this why you need to do the dogs quest but you don't need to complete it to be able to caught Celebi because is a another quest. Bell tower scientist speak again is not needed for celebi quest.

Like I tell in an old message, the two quest are not a successive quests. Carl made the walktrought as a suite but it's not. It's two quest.

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...