Catching Celebi & 3 Legendary Dogs Full Guide

Carlho

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Catch Celebi - The Chrono Traveler [Celebi Quest Part 1+2+3+Final)]

<r>i have done everything as u had done but the scientist from ecruteak city didnt give me any those legendary dog stone n now the scientist from ruins of alpha didnt give me the gs ball..i have all poke seen n caught data kanto na johto n also all legendary..what to do now help me ? <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<t>Hello, I recently returned, I'm trying to get the legendary dog stones, but I can't get them. I have 494 hours, with 248 pokemon caught Kanto/Johto, with 128 evolved, have seen all legendary including all the dogs and Ho-Oh. Caught Mew and Celebi. Am I missing something?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Kirugin"><s>

</s><POST content="220663"><s></s>220663<e></e></POST> Hello, I recently returned, I'm trying to get the legendary dog stones, but I can't get them. I have 494 hours, with 248 pokemon caught Kanto/Johto, with 128 evolved, have seen all legendary including all the dogs and Ho-Oh. Caught Mew and Celebi. Am I missing something?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

ruins of alph quest done?<br/>

if yes, just talk to the scientist, for me it worked</r>

giphy.gif

<3

<r><QUOTE author="ridersempai"><s>

</s><POST content="220683"><s></s>220683<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Kirugin"><s>
</s><POST content="220663"><s></s>220663<e></e></POST> Hello, I recently returned, I'm trying to get the legendary dog stones, but I can't get them. I have 494 hours, with 248 pokemon caught Kanto/Johto, with 128 evolved, have seen all legendary including all the dogs and Ho-Oh. Caught Mew and Celebi. Am I missing something?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

ruins of alph quest done?<br/>

if yes, just talk to the scientist, for me it worked<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Done, still nothing.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="220684"><s></s>220684<e></e></POST> You don't need dog stones for Celebi. I didn't get that stones too, I think they're bugged.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I know, I already have celebi. Someone says 750+ hours, but I don't know if it's confirmed.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Kirugin"><s>

</s><POST content="220694"><s></s>220694<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>
</s><POST content="220684"><s></s>220684<e></e></POST> You don't need dog stones for Celebi. I didn't get that stones too, I think they're bugged.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I know, I already have celebi. Someone says 750+ hours, but I don't know if it's confirmed.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

impossible, i got my celebi with 500h i think, all kanto and johto, mew included?, and ruins of alph done?</r>

giphy.gif

<3