Catching Celebi & 3 Legendary Dogs Full Guide

Carlho

Re: Catch Celebi - The Chrono Traveler [Celebi Quest Part 1+2+3+Final)]

<r><QUOTE author="Zedivan"><s>

</s><POST content="168120"><s></s>168120<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Vaati"><s>
</s><POST content="168109"><s></s>168109<e></e></POST>and a base 600h i think for celebi :x<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Don't think it's that much, I was at 392 hours when I caught it.<br/>

Had all Kanto and Johto Pokémon caught data (including Mew) and around 120 evolved, didn't have the legendary dog stone though.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I am currently at 406hrs and I'm still unable to get the GS ball. So I dont think its 392 hours. <br/>

Does anyone know whats the playtime required to get the GS ball?</r>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>The Ho-ho is not showing up for me, following the step by step but I have no idea why someone can say?</t>

<t>I'm unable to get the legendary dog stone from Rey, or the G.S. ball from the scientist. 365 hours game play, all Kanto owned (plus Mew), all but Blissey and Elekid owned from Johto, but the rest are seen. I have seen the legendary dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi. Rey continues to say to come back later for my reward. And the scientist at the ruins only says that he can't the ball open and to come back later. Any ideas?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Hesorama"><s>

</s><POST content="173887"><s></s>173887<e></e></POST> I'm unable to get the legendary dog stone from Rey, or the G.S. ball from the scientist. 365 hours game play, all Kanto owned (plus Mew), all but Blissey and Elekid owned from Johto, but the rest are seen. I have seen the legendary dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi. Rey continues to say to come back later for my reward. And the scientist at the ruins only says that he can't the ball open and to come back later. Any ideas?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Methinks that u must have minimum 120 evolved in pokedex. I have the same problem.</r>

izjtQ.gif

<t>It's full complete dex (caught, not seen) of kanto/jhoto for celebi, not only seen :) can confirm since i tried before getting the last caught entry</t>

<t>So the requirement so far that i can confirm 100%:<br/>

1. Complete Kanto dex (mew included)<br/>

2. Complete Jhoto dex (with seen data of legendaries, celebi included)<br/>

3. 121 evolutions in dex (not 120)<br/>

<br/>

Other ones, not 100% sure:<br/>

4. 400+ hours (might as well be 350+)<br/>

5. All the hours at night time work (entered from ilex forest at 3am poke time, a friend of mine at 1am)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ShadowSkill"><s>

</s><POST content="145843"><s></s>145843<e></e></POST> I on the other hand have a problem with ho-oh scientist. I already have seen data of 3 legendary dogs but the scientist keeps on saying I need the data of the beasts. The only seen data I'm missing now is Ho-Oh and I've already tried if Ho-Oh is above the bell tower.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I have same problem, Ho-ho not appear on the tower for me =/</r>