Repel not working

Abhishek123123

I was trying to farm a timburr with repel trick but I was getting pokemon encounters even after using repels. This bug didn't go after relogging also. Here are two screenshots of the bug which clearly show that I was getting pokemon encounters after using repels.

screenshot1.thumb.png.d029ebcceb399c1818bfe064b0fb99cb.png

screeshot2.thumb.png.f437aa202554f3dc8e7b8a4e7b8d8de1.png

Repel work only with wild Pokemon with lower level than you.

As we can see on the screenshot, you Natu is level 37 and the two wild Pokemon are level 52.

So this is normal that you encountered Pokemon with higher level than you.

This is not a bug then. ;)

(Sorry for my trash english, this is morning here =P)

Edited by Madtrainer

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I was trying to farm a timburr with repel trick but I was getting pokemon encounters even after using repels. This bug didn't go after relogging also. Here are two screenshots of the bug which clearly show that I was getting pokemon encounters after using repels.

Hi there. Apologies for the delay in response and thank you to Madtrainer for clarifying his concerns. I'll be elaborating on the Repel Trick though for your better understanding. First of all, you should know that you are in the wrong area if you are trying to repel Timburr. May I remind you that you are actually farming in Route 228 and not 218. Timburr can be repelled at the following locations and levels:

Timburr
#Pokemon         Map              Area  Daytime  Level  MS
Shellos,Timburr  Route 218        Land  M/N      32-35  No
Timburr          Granite Cave 1F  Land  M/D      14-18  Yes

Now, I would like to clarify the Repel Trick for your better understanding. Repels prevent you from encountering pokemon lower than the first pokemon in your party. In Route 228, there are several pokemon that spawn at levels 52-56 on land. Since the first pokemon in your party is level 37, you will still encounter those level 52-56 pokemon. For more information on the Repel Trick, please check out the Repel Trick Guide.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.