Latios was bugged and disapeared

Necrogimp

Hello

I am realy tilted atm I found latios after tried many location and when I spoke to him nothing happenned but my char was blocked.

So after 10 min I tried to disconnect reconnect and latios had disapeared (and I didn't respawn in a pc so the fight didn't started).

So I will go fight the boss for legendary to try but seriously I would ask for a simple force spawn of latios in my pc please.

Thanks for attention.

1557666436579.thumb.png.455fa39d38004e38099ad7aac0ae5f18.png

Hello

I am realy tilted atm I found latios after tried many location and when I spoke to him nothing happenned but my char was blocked.

So after 10 min I tried to disconnect reconnect and latios had disapeared (and I didn't respawn in a pc so the fight didn't started).

So I will go fight the boss for legendary to try but seriously I would ask for a simple force spawn of latios in my pc please.

Thanks for attention.

[ATTACH=full]82039[/ATTACH]

Hey Necrogimp,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

As I see you already caught Latios and therefore I assume there no no problem anymore?

I will try to explain this situation in case you want to know more detailed information about this case.

The Latios you searched at different locations and which appeared at Low Tide Ice Room was not the Latios you can catch. It is a part of the Jirachi quest and appears to give you the seen data of Latios which is required for the Jirachi and Latios/Latias quest.

As you noticed, the real Latios/as encounter is at a completely different map.

So, what happened? You interacted with the Latios but got stuck. However, the server saved the information that you interacted with it and therefore you had the seen data and was the reason why you could continue the quest. Further information are int he Wiki page of the Jirachi Quest (Which is also a part of the Latios/as qeuest).

With that, I hope everything is clarified. If not, feel free to let it me know with a reply on this topic. If you need any other help in regards of Legendary Pokémon Quests feel free to check out connected forum thread or our Wiki page.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• 2 weeks later...

Thx men now it's logic to me. Because after that I went to lill root town and checked tv and the good dialog started. (before I had something like the blue poke is still roaming around hoen or somehting)

Can be closed ty ;)

• Like 1