Client not working.

Mudkipcool

Basically when opening client it would go through Checking for Updates > Downloading Patch > Validating Game Files > Closing Client. So yeah, nothing happens. Sometimes UnityCrashHandler opens but otherwise, it's the same thing. Can't even get to the login screen.

And yes, I already redownloaded the client just to be sure. Extracted it to My Documents and running it from there.

Basically when opening client it would go through Checking for Updates > Downloading Patch > Validating Game Files > Closing Client. So yeah, nothing happens. Sometimes UnityCrashHandler opens but otherwise, it's the same thing. Can't even get to the login screen.

And yes, I already redownloaded the client just to be sure. Extracted it to My Documents and running it from there.

Did you try on another device to see if that may be the problem?

• Administrator

Hi @MudkipCool

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please tell me what antivirus do you use, your windows version (10, 8, 7) and if 64bit or 32 bit?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @MudkipCool

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please tell me what antivirus do you use, your windows version (10, 8, 7) and if 64bit or 32 bit?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hi, thanks for the response. AV is Avast. I've already added the exe to the exceptions. Don't need to add it to a Blocked/Allowed list since there isn't any to begin with in the free version.

OS is Win7 Home Premium x64.