Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Trunglagikut

New Username: Velskulzkq

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Velskulzkq and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name Change

Username: Kakarot20

New Username: ItachiUchiha20

Server: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to ItachiUchiha20 and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: RainyBlue

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Nonfast

New Username: Sooni

Server to charge the money from: gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Sooni and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: swangstah

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: devillived

New Username: DeviLLiveD

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. Your name is already DeviLLiveD. I cannot change it to what it is already. In-game, the first letter is always capitalized while the others are lowercased. This is probably why it doesn't appear as what you'd expect in-game. Hope this clarifies things for you. If you still want to change your name to something else, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name

NAME CHANGE

Username: Melnik228332

New Username: xocnuc

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to xocnuc and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Sekirei04

New Username: Din0saur

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Din0saur and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles