Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Mari

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Mari

New Username: Titania (Walpurgis as second option)

NOTE: Titania is taken by someone who hasn't logged in 3 years, it'd be cool if i can take that username. Let me know if there are any issue in do that.

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles
  • Like 2

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username:Seiville

New Username:Charon

Server to charge the money from:Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Osmar2286

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles
  • Like 1

NAME CHANGE

Username: acorn177

New Username: ShadyShiftry

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to ShadyShiftry and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

Name Change

Kentro

Change into: TickleDaPickle

Server: silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to TickleDaPickle and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: ImaginaryLight

name change

Taylordx

new nick: XDzin

server: silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

4951c0e5eb5f753bbde0540636a82401.png

Hello everyone! For a limited time, we will be offering some services relating to your account.

This includes offering a Name Change, Account Reset, or Server Transfer.

Below, I'll be explaining each service and the requirements you'll need to meet to apply for such.

We are only offering these services only until May 27, 2019 00:00 GMT.

d01bff8049a279c3c7a7efd9fd51caf3.png

• Your username will be changed to your chosen username.
  • All Login details will remain the same apart from your username.
  • This Name Change will affect: Pokemon OT, Friendslists, Guild Memberlist (After next server crash/restart)

14cdc156d126f0334a0e4977302e334c.png

• This will allow you to start from scratch and you will restart your journey at the Start Map once again.
  • Resetting your account will delete all pokemon, items, variables.
  • Friends list will remain untouched.

e7653781d787322644ec1e211c86ff89.png

• This will transfer your Gold account to Silver or vice versa.
  • Your old Silver account will be on Gold and your old Gold account will be on Silver.

bbe795286c9470a7b30448559943fb27.png

• Minimum 50h of in-game playtime
  • 100k Pokedollars as payment
  • Registered more than 3 months ago
  • Clean Infraction History - Since May 1st, 2018
    • Warnings do not count; Quiet, Trade, Temporary, and Permanent bans do

[*]Have to choose FREE NAMES (as in, not already taken) in case of a name change

FOR ACCOUNT RESETS, THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THE 4TH KANTO BADGE (RAINBOW BADGE).

If you meet all requirements and are interested in any of the three services, please fill out the format below accordingly:

4951c0e5eb5f753bbde0540636a82401.png

Hello everyone! For a limited time, we will be offering some services relating to your account.

This includes offering a Name Change, Account Reset, or Server Transfer.

Below, I'll be explaining each service and the requirements you'll need to meet to apply for such.

We are only offering these services only until May 27, 2019 00:00 GMT.

• Your username will be changed to your chosen username.
  • All Login details will remain the same apart from your username.
  • This Name Change will affect: Pokemon OT, Friendslists, Guild Memberlist (After next server crash/restart)

• This will allow you to start from scratch and you will restart your journey at the Start Map once again.
  • Resetting your account will delete all pokemon, items, variables.
  • Friends list will remain untouched.

• This will transfer your Gold account to Silver or vice versa.
  • Your old Silver account will be on Gold and your old Gold account will be on Silver.

bbe795286c9470a7b30448559943fb27.png

• Minimum 50h of in-game playtime
  • 100k Pokedollars as payment
  • Registered more than 3 months ago
  • Clean Infraction History - Since May 1st, 2018
    • Warnings do not count; Quiet, Trade, Temporary, and Permanent bans do

[*]Have to choose FREE NAMES (as in, not already taken) in case of a name change

FOR ACCOUNT RESETS, THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THE 4TH KANTO BADGE (RAINBOW BADGE).

If you meet all requirements and are interested in any of the three services, please fill out the format below accordingly:

NAME CHANGE

Username: Kblocker5963

New Username: Jr_Boi

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is not alphanumeric. Usernames must be 4-15 characters long and must only contain numbers and letters. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free and alphanumeric name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

User name: MrH110887

New user: Shanks

Server: Gold

Note: This name is created by another player. But last login is in 2015 and this account has 0 hour and 0 minute play time

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Name Change

User name:datsupermega

Change into : datmegapkm

Server:Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to datmegapkm and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles