Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

Name Change

User name: Darkshino

change into: Flonne

Server: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Flonne and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERVER TRANSFER

Username : Flurex

Server to charge the money from : Gold

Main server to transfer : silver

From gold to silver plz <3 :)

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

Name change

Iliasg13

Change into:Gak1s

Server:Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Gak1s and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

Name Change

Name : Enimatek

New Name : SnowmanKT

Server : Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to SnowmanKT and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: D3viant

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Darkight1912

New Username: Yuumie

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Yuumie and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Change from: n1qo

To: xapzera

Server: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to xapzera and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Raikiri

NAME CHANGE

Username: Raikiri

New Username: Akug

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Akug and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

Eastereventinvite-MadewithClipchamp.gif.50ec71bc0067e30867a1c10ad40b63b5.gif

💥Visit my shop💥

Ingame: Trisco 

Discord: Trisco1452

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Hieu123fro09

SERVER TRANSFER

Username : Yhwach

Server to charge the money from : Gold

Main server to transfer : silver

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MadFrost