Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

Username: Tito017

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Main Server to transfer: from Silver to Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Fexooo

Main Server to transfer: from silver to gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: tokzid

Server to charge the money from: gold

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account (I charged from Silver as Gold had no money). If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

user: m4cc

charge from silver

switching to gold ^^

Server change

S1mples

Server currently in: Gold (charge from here)

Transfer to : Silver

Name Change

Liaamz

Change into: Yahiko

Server: Gold

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Username: SwiftVaporeon

New username Waters

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Waters and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

The one and only

name change:

username: loparceus

change into: KilluaSRL

server:silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles
  • Like 4

NAME CHANGE

Lexmagnus

Change into: LightYagami

Gold Server

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: = Blacck

New Username: Black

Note: There is on the gold server a account called Black that has been created in 2015, yet the account has 0 minutes and 0 hours.

I would like to get this name. You wouldn't delete any progress by giving me the name, because the mentioned person didn't make any progress.

I hope this will be possible, let me know.

• Like 1

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.