Is the ability Rivalry coded?

Olker

Just got an epic nidoran M in my new start in silver, and well, I wanted to use it for story, and will do if it is not coded. xD

[ATTACH=full]85054[/ATTACH]

Hello ZetLocrito95,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm glad to tell you that Rivalry is indeed coded and working properly as it is not listed in our official thread for broken moves and abilities that you can find here: LIST OF BROKEN MOVES & ABILITIES IN PRO.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are working on a new Battle/PvP code from scratch that is planned to rework all the Battle and PvP scene by, hopefully, implementing all moves and abilities working, making a space for a lot of new features. In the first time this was announced our developer said he needed around 2 months, but we can't give any estimated time on when is it going to be released as it might take a little longer or even a little less so it is really hard to give any estimated date.

For any further announce about this and many more features that our team is working on it will be said here in the forums and in OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, so please join and you won't miss any news.

Please let me know if you have any further question, have a good day!

• Like 1

Thank you, that was the thread I was looking for. Please close this thread. ^^

Hello ZetLocrito95,

I'm glad to hear I could help you to solve your issue.

I'll proceed to close this thread, have a good day!