Pokemon Cant learn TM Or HMS.

Eternal408

No prompt pops up when teaching a TM or HM to pokemon. Also does not learn moves when leveling.

Hello Eternal408,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

You're most likely experiencing an error that happens when a Pokemon tries to learn a move by any way teachable. This includes learning by level up, TM, Move Tutor and Move Relearner.

In order to fix this problem please follow the next steps:

1. Delete all the PRO files that you have (.zip and remaining files too).
  2. Restart your computer/device.
  3. Download the game from here.

After you've done all the steps the bug should be fixed letting you now teach your Pokemon a move by any way teachable mentioned before.

Unfortunately, if you ever want us to "restore" TMs used or money wasted on moves, we are not able to refund you any amount of money you could have lost due to this error as it would be unfair for those who accepted their loss by bugs and errors if we restore your money and not the their money or progress. Also our tools do not let us track how the money of an user get spent or how their items were used so we can't verify and refund at all.

I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected to see but I hope you can understand it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, or if your issue has been solved.

Have a good day.

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, Samiyush said:

I am facing a similar problem. Inspite of deleting all files, I still cant teach any HM/TM moves.. Please help

Hello Samiyush, my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Is there any prompt that pops up when you try to use the TM/HM? If so, can you share that here please.

Does any system message show up in chat after trying to use the TM/HM? System messages are distinguishable by their  green text in the chats.

Does this happen with every Pokémon and every TM/HM?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.