Gyarados can't taught dragon pulse

Qonqueror23

True that. If you want an advice, I'll tell you to not teach it dragon pulse. Instead go for crunch (learned at level 39) dragon dance (learned at level 45) ice fang (learned at level 27) and aqua tail (learned at level 30) untim you can get earthquake (8th gym). With that set you'll be able to easily beat most of the region and elite four.

Well, I think the problem here is that he is not able to teach it Dragon Pulse since the crash.

Idk how much time you tried to teach it again, but if I'm right with my previous statement and if you tried many times, this could be a bug.

It could be a good idea to try some more or even record to show that it doesnt work, but it is not mandatory.

A Staff member will eventually notice your thread and help you with your problem.

=3

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

Why would you teach it dragon pulse anyways...

i do, my moveset was eq, wf, ice fang and dragon dance, but some guy tell me he can help me to bring my pokemon to the tutor at blackthron, since i'm not beating kanto e4 so i can't leave kanto. but the moveset not changing, he tries it 3 times. and he tries to teach dive and it works on dive but not on d.pulse

Well, I think the problem here is that he is not able to teach it Dragon Pulse since the crash.

Idk how much time you tried to teach it again, but if I'm right with my previous statement and if you tried many times, this could be a bug.

It could be a good idea to try some more or even record to show that it doesnt work, but it is not mandatory.

A Staff member will eventually notice your thread and help you with your problem.

=3

Actually it works now, i did the same way before but this time with other player and it is works. maybe the problem is the 1st guy who helping me took my pokemon to the tutor at blackthron have corrupted file at his device but idk xD

Because when choosing move to forget, the sever went down, and when i taught for the 2nd time, it's not changing, i tried trade and retrade but nothing happened, seems my pokemon is error now.

Solved, maybe mod can close this thread now. But yeah that bug is not cool.