Server sucks

Feelsbadman3

This game is sucks...

I never meets agame like this that prevent players to login... How we suppose to play if there's a problem on the server..if you playing in silver you can't login in silver but can login in gold....and reversed like that

• Like 1

This game is sucks...

I never meets agame like this that prevent players to login... How we suppose to play if there's a problem on the server..if you playing in silver you can't login in silver but can login in gold....and reversed like that

Hey Feelsbadman3,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

We are aware of the frequently crashes of the server which is the reason why we took them down for now to actively work on this problem. As I am also just a player like everyone else I can understand your feelings, but there is currently not much we can do except trying to work on this problem what we already do. The reason for the crashes is more the code than the actual server. However, there is no ETA when the server will be back on. We will keep you up to date on our News Board or Discord server.

~Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution