Download failure

Nemanjaneca

So i had Pokemon revolution online before on my phone (android, Honor 8 lite) i deinstalled it and i am trying to reinstall it again, i deleted all the previous files on my phone and i download the newest version but it always says that installation failed.

So i had Pokemon revolution online before on my phone (android, Honor 8 lite) i deinstalled it and i am trying to reinstall it again, i deleted all the previous files on my phone and i download the newest version but it always says that installation failed.

Hey NemanjaNeca,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a problem which can occur sometimes on Andriod systems. In order to fix this issue, make again sure that really every old PRO file is deleted. After that, please try to

1. Download the game from a other browser
  2. Delete your cache and try to download again

This usually helps. Let me know if it works. Keep in mind that our server are currently offline, at this moment I posted this reply - just to prevent any misunderstandings.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey NemanjaNeca,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a problem which can occur sometimes on Andriod systems. In order to fix this issue, make again sure that really every old PRO file is deleted. After that, please try to

1. Download the game from a other browser
  2. Delete your cache and try to download again

This usually helps. Let me know if it works. Keep in mind that our server are currently offline, at this moment I posted this reply - just to prevent any misunderstandings.

Regards Xylos

Thank you so much, it worked