Server Status

Darkemka

Hi, what's goin on when i'm afk and get out me on server (im playn on silver). When im trying to log in is writing " Connection lost" I have the best network so it's not his fault. Help me . I must wait 10 minutes for log in succesfully

Hi, what's goin on when i'm afk and get out me on server (im playn on silver). When im trying to log in is writing " Connection lost" I have the best network so it's not his fault. Help me . I must wait 10 minutes for log in succesfully

Hey DarkEmka,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

We took the server down in order to fix the frequent crashes we had today. The reason for the crashes is more the code than the actual server and thats where our Devs are currently working on. However, there is no ETA when the server will be back on. We will keep you up to date on our News Board or Discord server.

As a side note, when you get the "Connection Lost" warning prompt while you have internet access, it is in the most cases the server which is down. In such a case you can get news in the already mentioned sources.

I hope that answers your question.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution