Moving delay

Mrknifey

hey so I'm experiencing like a 2-5 second delay of not being able to move after every battle. I'm currently ev training 6 pokemon and its making it very hard to do anything. the problem seems to occur when i use togepi/eevee (both are trying to evolve with happiness) and the delay occurs after i click no to them evolving.

• 2 weeks later...

hey so I'm experiencing like a 2-5 second delay of not being able to move after every battle. I'm currently ev training 6 pokemon and its making it very hard to do anything. the problem seems to occur when i use togepi/eevee (both are trying to evolve with happiness) and the delay occurs after i click no to them evolving.

Hey mrknifey,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and this late reply.

Do you still experience this issue? Usually this is just a sign of some low connection to the server. Our server should be now as fast as usual. In case your connection is good but this issue should still occur, please let it me know.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mrknifey,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and this late reply.

Do you still experience this issue? Usually this is just a sign of some low connection to the server. Our server should be now as fast as usual. In case your connection is good but this issue should still occur, please let it me know.

Regards Xylos

Ah sorry i didnt see you respond. The issue seems to have gone away althought i havent actually done any ev training with happiness evolution pokemon. I just wanted to let you guys know tho incase it was a reoccurring thing.

Ah sorry i didnt see you respond. The issue seems to have gone away althought i havent actually done any ev training with happiness evolution pokemon. I just wanted to let you guys know tho incase it was a reoccurring thing.

Sure, reports are always welcome (exept when the server is down, we usually know that if that happens :P).

Thank you for your effort to let us know. If you should notice any other stuff or have questions, feel always free to create a topic. :)

I will close this topic now as the issue seems to be solved.

Have a nice day!

~Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution