Official legendary tournament

Red

I believe that you forgot to mention one thing:

What happens if the opponent disconnects?

Will I be able to get a free win? Or is it a must to do a rematch?

Additionally, the above user is right.

My suggestion: You should ban moves such as; recover, soft boil, moonlight, pain split or any other healing moves that stall the battle (for more clarification).

Omg this suhu.

No this moves shouldn't be banned. What do you want a full offensive and when someone do a sword dance you lose because you can't stall it? for real suhu.

I agree with stall team banned, but not this moves , really, each team need atleast 2 stall.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion: You should ban moves such as; recover, soft boil, moonlight, pain split or any other healing moves that stall the battle (for more clarification).

Omg this suhu.

No this moves shouldn't be banned. What do you want a full offensive and when someone do a sword dance you lose because you can't stall it? for real suhu.

I agree with stall team banned, but not this moves , really, each team need atleast 2 stall.

Then I personally dont get how stall teams will be prevented..

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

singham i got 3 questions :Smile:

i need to put the screenshots of all the 14 lvl 100 pokes in the registration thread?? and the game time too?

is drought 9tails are allowed? (its not in the rules)

and the toxic (its not in the rules also)

1. Yes, but you can cover your ivs and nature.

2. Fixed abilities/moves can be used.

3. Same as 2nd.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Togehaxx isnt ban ? Cause he beat like 90% of the meta, with his 100% flinch here, and even if he have "counter" they cant even at least check him.

Will test it out and then will decide.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i need to put the screenshots of all the 14 lvl 100 pokes in the registration thread?? and the game time too?

3. Same as 2nd.

thx singham ^_^

so drought and toxic now is fixed? can i now use it even in pvp?

and last question ^_^ is the video required in every battle?

Omg this suhu.

As Singham said, Stall Teams aren't banned.

Stream ON :

3. Same as 2nd.

thx singham ^_^

so drought and toxic now is fixed? can i now use it even in pvp?

and last question ^_^ is the video required in every battle?

In the new client it will be fixed, which will be soon.

And yes, if people complain about other user dc-ing or using glitched moves, we won't take action without a video proof.

Omg this suhu.

As Singham said, Stall Teams aren't banned.

Anyway the real way to outpass the noob entry hasard is your brain , it's kinda easy.. they always do the same things, Or the release of life orb/ choice band and all.