Official legendary tournament

Red

114327 I just want to know if you guys accepted any of my last 2 revised versions of my team list. I don't see why I would not be able to change my team considering I would have to modify it against those using pokes with updated abilities/moves. Thanks

Can anyone answer this? It appears I'm not the only with with a similar question

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if Chau - my nxt opponent browses this forum, plz note that I can only be availble from 21h to 24h gmt+7 anyday in week. Cuz I was sent away for work.

Really sorry but I'm kind of busy at this damn time :Crazy:

Plz choose a day in the next week when u have spare time. And notice me in this thread. Thank you. :Shy:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

116661 Cano someone tell me how to download this game is really really want to play it and would appreciate if someone can show me how to get it is see a lot of game plays but none of them show me how to get it please help me

This isn't the right forum to ask for questions but to download client, go here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

First round will last until 16-03, 00:00 GMT+2. so you will have time to find your opponent and also find the opponent from the second round, so you can establish a date and hour for having your match. If you don't find your opponent in game, reach him on forums at least from 14-03, or you'll be disqualified as well. If your opponent didn't respond until the deadline, PM Chappy with the proof that you sent that PM to your opponent, so you can advance to the next round.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.