Official legendary tournament

Red

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest animelove1996
95830 First, thank you for the tournament.

stalling banned.

Could you please give us more informations about that rule? Cause I don't get it. Can't we play a Stall Team? I mean, stalling is a gameplay, it shouldn't be banned.

administrators I just registered but when I confirmed the email was written so Your account could not be activated. Please re- check the link or contact the system administrator . You can help me?

123454 at round 2?

no, if you didn't fight him in round 1 when you were supposed to fight him and the time expired than you both were disqualified.

Yeah, I was waiting for round 1 to be played to get my round 2 opponent, then i saw i was automatically sent to round 3. Didnt Moltisanti look for his round 1 opponent ? Shouldnt only be the other one disqualified and him still in the tournament ?

125734 Yeah, I was waiting for round 1 to be played to get my round 2 opponent, then i saw i was automatically sent to round 3. Didnt Moltisanti look for his round 1 opponent ? Shouldnt only be the other one disqualified and him still in the tournament ?

If both don't have any evidence of trying to contact each other via forum/ingame, than they are both disqualified. All infos about how that works can be found here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=18666

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

In this thread, Chappy wrote that round two was scheduled till '22-03,00:00 GMT+2, and after that, each round will hold 3 days each.'

That means, round 2 ended 15 hours ago and round 3 is right now. But many of us dont have an opponent yet. I dont want to appear impatient, but since round 3 will only last 3 days pls kick the players which obviusly left Pro or have no interest in the tournament anymore.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

We are the 22 marz.

Hoenn was announced for the end of last month or for the end of this month.

It seems that hoenn will not be released until the tournament ended.

I don't know how many round is planned but in each case it stay 9 days till the end of the month.

It is planned to delay hoenn release to let finish the tournament and let 10 or 20 players to finish their battle and tell to the thousand others players to wait because of us?

Think about this....

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)