want to reback pokemon

Leviaot

hello staff i have one rotom need to your help reback it

my ingame: song0ku9x

i have catch it in morning then off game aboute 30min and back it disappear

i hope you can reback it thank you if you help me sir.

1561188427722.png.0095f18947a07dab888c5bcbdf735722.png

• Administrator

hello staff i have one rotom need to your help reback it

my ingame: song0ku9x

i have catch it in morning then off game aboute 30min and back it disappear

i hope you can reback it thank you if you help me sir.

[ATTACH type=full" width="642px" alt="89077]89077[/ATTACH]

Hi @leviaot

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please clarify if the server crashed or not after you have caught it?

Looking forward to you reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

Maybe the server was crashed right after that because I didn't see it there so it was unclear.

But I'm sure it was successful because the rotom appeared on my party so I could see its iv.

Hi @leviaot

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced and for your loss.

I regret to inform you that, as you had just caught the pokemont, and therefore it had not obtained an ID yet, we are not able to recover it for you as Pokémon without ID do not appear on our database.

Also, i'm sorry to inform you that, unfortunately, we cannot refund you giving you a new rotom as it would be unfair to all the other users that accepted the loss of their progress due to crashing, regardless if on our end or theirs, if we would refund you and not them. Also, our tools currently do not permit us to manually reset the cooldown of the boss and give back the consecutive wins, as they currently lack of this feature.

Please, take your time to read below:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

We are aware of the issues related to the status of our server, and i can assure you that our Developer is working on a fix and that fixing them is our main priority in this moment, as we understand that frequently disconnections may be frustrating.

As of now, the developer mad a lot of improvements where the server can stay online even 24 hours without crashing, however the work will continue in order to improve that even more.

I'm sorry about your loss and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i hope you can understand.

I hope the given information provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions and i'll be more than happy to reply to you.

image.gif

• Administrator

Thanks for repply , i understand and accept it but still little sad :( but it's ok.

Thanks againt for spent time for my problem.

Wish you have an effective working day.

As proper information have been given and i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for understanding!

image.gif