Lending bug

Ciupa

Hello,

I have a problem since 16.06 and still no one even try to help me ;(

I write about my problem in client bug section maybe i will find an help here.

The problem is.

10 days ago 2 seconds before server cushed i lend 2 pokemons (high value) to my friend but after servers go online again this 2 moons was lent but not to him they was lent to myself! Lend time was set up for 3 days and i was waiting that time in hope that everything will be fine but timer just stuck at 5h 10m remaining and they still in lend mode.

It's kinda annoing cuz i can't lend or sell them and im affraid that they will be gone or something please look into it and try to fix that problem

Thank you

Hello,

I have a problem since 16.06 and still no one even try to help me ;(

I write about my problem in client bug section maybe i will find an help here.

The problem is.

10 days ago 2 seconds before server cushed i lend 2 pokemons (high value) to my friend but after servers go online again this 2 moons was lent but not to him they was lent to myself! Lend time was set up for 3 days and i was waiting that time in hope that everything will be fine but timer just stuck at 5h 10m remaining and they still in lend mode.

It's kinda annoing cuz i can't lend or sell them and im affraid that they will be gone or something please look into it and try to fix that problem

Thank you

Hello there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please tell me what Pokemon we are talking about and maybe make a screenshot of the Pokemon cards?

This would make it easier for us to solve the issue.

Looking forward to hear from you!

I wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Problem is solved! I loged in and everything back to normal i'm sure that was becouse of you!

Thank you

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your issue got solved!

With that being said, I will now lock this thread.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.