Mysterious screams in Vermilion city

Moggybones

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I apologise in advance if that is not the case.

In Vermilion city, there are two houses behind the library and after speaking to their inhabitants a Pokémon scream can be heard.

There's a one way track left of the houses that can only be accessed from the other side and yet I can't find another way in.

I tried searching online but found no mentions of this and even the map used on the PRO Wiki doesn't show the track...

Is it a bug? A quest that can only be done later on? Can anyone help me solve this mystery?

Sincerely,

The Mog.

20190626_230106.thumb.jpg.d8bef94fd5dc41bb5a3c1b57383b85b4.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I apologise in advance if that is not the case.

In Vermilion city, there are two houses behind the library and after speaking to their inhabitants a Pokémon scream can be heard.

There's a one way track left of the houses that can only be accessed from the other side and yet I can't find another way in.

I tried searching online but found no mentions of this and even the map used on the PRO Wiki doesn't show the track...

Is it a bug? A quest that can only be done later on? Can anyone help me solve this mystery?

Sincerely,

The Mog.

Hey MoggyBones,

we indeed have a Bug Resolution Center as well, but since you are not sure if its a bug or not, the General Support sub forum is okay. Don't worry. :P

Those screams are not connected with a ongoing event or similar, its more a reference to the past travel part of Vermilion you walk through in the story line when you just entered Vermilion.

When you talk with the people in the Houses you will also have some dialogues regarding this scream.

It's not more tho. ^^ Sorry if this confused you a bit. xP

If you have any other questions, feel always free to ask. I will lock this topic now as it has been answered.

Kind regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution