READ! Cannot connect to Server - Here is what I did so far...

Dutrois

I keep receiving the "Cannot connect to server" error for the past 2 days. (Both Servers)

I have done everything other and older posts have suggested to fix this problem to no avail.

According to posts, we should do the following:

1. You should reset the router. --->Which I did countless times

2. You should turn Proxy off. --->Which I also did...once...cause, you know...its off now...

3. Check if IP is blocked or if Firewall/Anti-Virus is blocking PRO. --->Which I did...and it isn't

4. Maybe your ISP blocked the game ---> I've been playing for a week, so I doubt they'll suddenly screw me

over just for giggles & chips :P

5. Maybe you should wait... ----> What? NO. You wait.

If I don't play soon I'll have to binge Indigo league just to get my fix. FML

I can't see how waiting will fix the problem as other people are connected.

Any suggestions?

Dankie. Thank You. Danke. Merci. Gracias. Grazie. Khop Khun Mak Kha.

I keep receiving the "Cannot connect to server" error for the past 2 days. (Both Servers)

I have done everything other and older posts have suggested to fix this problem to no avail.

According to posts, we should do the following:

1. You should reset the router. --->Which I did countless times

2. You should turn Proxy off. --->Which I also did...once...cause, you know...its off now...

3. Check if IP is blocked or if Firewall/Anti-Virus is blocking PRO. --->Which I did...and it isn't

4. Maybe your ISP blocked the game ---> I've been playing for a week, so I doubt they'll suddenly screw me

over just for giggles & chips :P

5. Maybe you should wait... ----> What? NO. You wait.

If I don't play soon I'll have to binge Indigo league just to get my fix. FML

I can't see how waiting will fix the problem as other people are connected.

Any suggestions?

Dankie. Thank You. Danke. Merci. Gracias. Grazie. Khop Khun Mak Kha.

Hey dutrois,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

May sound a bit troll for the first, but I want to make sure to avoid basic error sources before forwarding the problem to developer side.

Have you checked if the server is actually online? We have currently some problems with our server stability what is already being worked on. You can check if the server is online at our Official PRO Discord with the command [icode]^up[/icode] in the bot channel.

Otherwise, from which device are you playing from? Windows, mac, android? And does the message comes instantly or does it need some time? As well, does any other message appears first? If you have any more information which may be useful a bit, please mention them.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

We all had problems logging in to the servers. But they're trying to solve it and as it seems its been almost solved. If you had the same issue, please try logging in again & see this post below,-

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Here's the reason why you couldn't log in: [ATTACH type=full" alt="90095]90095[/ATTACH]

But now everything should be fixed, and you should be able to play again.

• Like 1

Hey dutrois,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

May sound a bit troll for the first, but I want to make sure to avoid basic error sources before forwarding the problem to developer side.

Have you checked if the server is actually online? We have currently some problems with our server stability what is already being worked on. You can check if the server is online at our Official PRO Discord with the command [icode]^up[/icode] in the bot channel.

Otherwise, from which device are you playing from? Windows, mac, android? And does the message comes instantly or does it need some time? As well, does any other message appears first? If you have any more information which may be useful a bit, please mention them.

Regards Xylos

Thanks for the reply. No need to apologize.

We appreciate the game and what you guys do.

I was able to play to log in today. So I assume that the servers might have been offline as you suggested.

I was under the impression that all servers were online as activity on Discord - people posting repels, scores etc.

INext time, I'll be sure to check the server status.

Thank you :)

• Like 1