Suggestion about the reroll ticket

Ikouts

Hey guys, as the title says I would like to suggest something about the way we reroll legendaries that in my opinion is something that will help many players and actually push them to reroll more often.

So my suggestion is to have the option to lock 1 iv every time you want to reroll a legendary. I have seen many players having for example a legend that requires 31 iv in speed but rest are bad or at least not decent and they don’t reroll cause they don’t wanna lose this one critical iv. Tbh I think this is an addition that will raise competition in pvp cause in a way people will feel more secure to reroll their legends if they have this advantage.

This is how it feels to me anyway would like to hear your thoughts as well :)

• Like 6

+1

24 iv rerolls and mediocre manaphy.

I only asked for 20+ in speed and spatk, but nothing. :c

I think this has been requested and rejected before. I hope that changes now.

Edited by ZetLocrito95

+1

Alex idea imho is a great fit and to add to samurai, it really is expensive and some people need 20 rerolls for a decent one. i know its suppose to be hard, but locking 1 IV for a certain amount of coins that are hard to get anyway would not be too OP or harm in any way, it will give incentive to players to use more rerolls instead of selling for easy cash and keep all legendaries in dirt in pc

op idea bro :SquirtleSquad:

rerolls right now are too expensive and 0 sense for non rich people to look for 31 speed mons. it doesn't have too much sense to just have 1 free lock but maybe it could be a thing to pay 10 coin more for each iv locked? idk this is what should be discussed, the whole thing is a must imo, rr tickets mechanic right now is obsolete af

GengarLv100.png

Well, I would myself make people able to lock more than one IV. I dont know how much exactly will fit with most people, but one seems low for me.

Still this is, of course, a nice idea.

+1

Edited by Madtrainer

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif