Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?

Deidara8

<t>Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?</t>  

16 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Are the new items added to the coin shop overpriced?</t>

• Yes, they are over-priced
    • No, the price seems fair enough

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that the new items are over-priced. However, the fact that you have to buy 2x100 coins to buy these items is definitely a problem in my opinion especially if you're not interested in the other items of the coin shop because that means you have to pay 10$ for something supposed to be worth 7,5.

Now I suggest we lock this thread before the situation gets out of hand...

tumblr_m8mawhmken1qa8kbzo1_500.gif

Suhu pls.

<r>So the thread got locked, but since I've put some time into an actual reply (not going to just say 'don't post in my discussion if you aren't going to discuss' *cough* *cough*) <B><s></s>I'm going to state my claim here.<e></e></B><br/>

<QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><POST content="97097"><s></s>97097<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s>The title says it.<br/>

Everyone wants to move around with their teams without having to worry about having your hm cut/rock smash with'em.<br/>

Yes, the item is a significant addition to the coin shop, <COLOR color="red"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>but I personally think that it's really over-priced.</SIZE><e></e></COLOR><i></i><br/>

Usually, when one makes a donation, he/she receives 100 coins, but buying the axe/shovel for 75 coins is really awkward, isnt it?<br/>

What do you think? Please post some thoughts here I look forward to'em. <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><POST content="97294"><s></s>97294<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Lafleur"><s>
</s><POST content="97287"><s></s>97287<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>
</s><POST content="97178"><s></s>97178<e></e></POST> Lapras mount:<br/>

- Displaces the usage of HM SURF<br/>

- Able to be traded<br/>

= 50 coins<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Cut axe:<br/>

-Displaces the usage of HM CUT<br/>

-Able to be traded<br/>

=75 coins<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Surf usage > Cut usage <br/>

<br/>

I don't see why the item cost should be lowered, it's the golden middle(normal mount 50 - shiny mount 100 => 75coins for an item that is permanent + tradeable)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for your response<br/>

<COLOR color="red"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Just a quick reminder ^^ this is not a complaint but im just wondering why the price is like that, okay <E>:Grin:</E> </SIZE><e></e></COLOR><i></i><br/>

Anyways,<br/>

<B><s></s>Isn't lapras mount permanent and tradeable as well?<e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sounds like a complaint to me, or else why would you post this thread? You clearly aren't neutral in this discussion, so is there something wrong with me saying that you need to stop complaining? And also, I don't need your opinion to see if my opinions are allowed or not on this thread LOL.<br/>

<QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><POST content="97097"><s></s>97097<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s>The title says it.<br/>

Everyone wants to move around with their teams without having to worry about having your hm cut/rock smash with'em.<br/>

Yes, the item is a significant addition to the coin shop, <COLOR color="red"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>but I personally think that it's really over-priced.</SIZE><e></e></COLOR><i></i><br/>

Usually, when one makes a donation, he/she receives 100 coins, but buying the axe/shovel for 75 coins is really awkward, isnt it?<br/>

What do you think? Please post some thoughts here I look forward to'em<QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><POST content="97415"><s></s>97415<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Zero"><s>
</s><POST content="97405"><s></s>97405<e></e></POST> I just get tired of toxic players and the feeling that just because they have strong feelings about an item being "over priced" they should make a forum post about it. The price isn't gonna change.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i just wanted to see whether there's a clear argument that can convince me about the item being charged that way <br/>

and plus, i love having arguments, so why not.<br/>

<COLOR color="red"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>(did you just call me a toxic player?)</SIZE></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE><i></i><e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well, according to his definition of 'toxic', you are. <br/>

<br/>

And please don't say 'Oh I just posted this thread to get the communities opinion on this topic' when you CLEARLY stated that the prices are overpriced. Basically, you want the price to be reduced, and that already isn't happening. Plus, the community clearly doesn't agree with you either so I guess this thread is done. <br/>

<br/>

You have your opinion of something ---> you want that to happen. Logic. Am I wrong? <br/>

<QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><POST content="97440"><s></s>97440<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Norbi"><s>
</s><POST content="97427"><s></s>97427<e></e></POST> I hate how hard it is to have a debate with some people on here. Not everything needs to be taken dead seriously; Suhu threw a brand new topic out there in a forum where stuff like this is meant to be discussed. Nobody flamed, cussed or judged anyone. w0t iz ze pr0bl3m?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<SIZE size="200"><s></s>^ Zero and Kerza. <br/>

<e></e></SIZE><QUOTE author="Kerza"><s>

</s><POST content="97357"><s></s>97357<e></e></POST> Why are you peeps crying about an item that costs literally $3.75 and it honestly doesn't do much at all. You can literally get a linoone to become your HM slave and save yourself some money. This is for people who want to be a little 'lazy', and therefore they have to pay in order to get this benefit. I honestly don't know why you guys are fighting over if these items are overpriced. I doubt you're actually bothered, and it seems more like you just wanted to post and get views. No hate, but take a chill pill. <E>:kiss:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Zero"><s>

</s><POST content="97405"><s></s>97405<e></e></POST> I just get tired of toxic players and the feeling that just because they have strong feelings about an item being "over priced" they should make a forum post about it. The price isn't gonna change.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Youre the ones who need to take a chill pill.<br/>

Now, <COLOR color="red"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>if you're not gonna contribute to the argument and just label us as "toxic" or "crying/fighting about prices", dont bother posting on my thread.</SIZE><e></e></COLOR><i></i><br/>

i just wanted a debate, not the both of you judging us and etc.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

God this is really annoying me right now. Do you not understand what a discussion is? If you don't want other people's opinions, DONT START A DEBATABLE THREAD. My point was why are you guys even complaining about this item? Clearly, tons of people don't agree with you, but did I ever say people think the price is overpriced are 'toxic'. That's what <COLOR color="yellow"><s></s><B><s></s>Zero stated.</B><e></e></COLOR><i></i><br/>

<br/>

Am I judging you? Honestly? Does saying 'you people who are mad about this item's pricing need to chill' mean that I'm judging? I simply put my opinion here, and if you don't like it, don't make any more discussion threads.<br/>

<br/>

LOL you just made a staff lock the thread <COLOR color="red"><s></s>due to your own brash replies.<e></e></COLOR> Wanna reply Suhu-kun? I'd absolutely love to hear your opinions on this.</r>

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

Re: Suhu pls.

<t>in my opinion, that price is right where it's supposed to be. it grants you the advantage of using cut without actually using pokes - could have cost way more than that either way. of course, people favourite low prices, that's all. <br/>

the money is used to fund the game, and i would have paid even more to get that extra slot in my team and even helping the staff...</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Solo24"><s>

</s><POST content="97481"><s></s>97481<e></e></POST> in my opinion, that price is right where it's supposed to be. it grants you the advantage of using cut without actually using pokes - could have cost way more than that either way. of course, people favourite low prices, that's all. <br/>

the money is used to fund the game, and i would have paid even more to get that extra slot in my team and even helping the staff...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry but since the discussion got locked, I don't want this thread to just become another discussion following it up. This thread just allows me to post my reply to what Suhu's opinions were on the locked thread.<br/>

(P.S. I agree with you, but some butthurt people don't.) <E>:kiss:</E></r>

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

<r><CENTER><s>

</e></CENTER></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>