Organization and planning

Royalhotness

Re: Decent organization

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s>I don't know if the kind of experience I have is applicable here, I would not mind giving it a shot, but I understand how security-sensitive this kind of content can be, etc etc, for someone to just 'have a shot' at it.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

This is why we have the Apprentice position, so people can get more familiar in their respective roles. We have a scripter App right now even, so a security risk isnt an issue :)</r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well as for battle animations, our artist who was doing them is away due to rl issues. They aren't happening anytime soon. Not those fancy ones.

Anyway, if something gets overlooked it SHOULD not be marked as resolved without explanation given. Can happen accidentally though. In any case, you can always report the issue and demand the explanation. For instance there was a number of mapping errors "overlooked" or deemed non bug but they were all addressed in order to resolve them and progress is being done. As for NPC errors, there is a higher possibility of overlooking because active scripter has a lot to catch up with and to see two scripters working on stuff at same time I,e; one works on Kanto other one on Johto is a rare sight because they are often busy or their computers might be derping on them which is leaving us with an active staff while others pops in occasionally which often conflicts in updates done by same rank staff. In any case they do what they can.

There will be also dramatic decrease in mapping productivity due to head mapper going to military tomorrow. Himself won't be able to provide like before. That leave us with a barely active scripter and a barely active mapper given that others are away. Given those circumstances certain staff can't afford leave of absence from the project due to massive halt in the system that might occur if doing so. After all, not everyone runs on uranium powered batteries. However mappers mostly did they part so there wont be so much of a need for them to do something concrete. Then again, doors are always opened for new mapping apprentices as well as scripters. However, people are expected to be a cut for it. Not accepting anyone who might be lacking of skills or any other issues as well as shady background.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.