Please change my server from gold to silver

Marcopongoo

Hii staff

Can you transfer my account from gold to silver ?

I very need this cause almoust all my friend play in silver server

Help me for this time

Hi, unfortunately, we cannot do a server transfer at the current time. Every so often the Admins will open a name change/account reset/server transfer service but we do not have one running right now.

There is no set time when we run this so there is no estimate on when it will happen again. You can keep an eye on the announcements channel on the pro official discord as it will be advertised there when it is next running.

For future reference, you can find the topic and the requirements on the name change, account reset & server transfer forum post.

I'm sorry it's not what you want to hear but at the moment you will have to start new on silver if you wish to play on that server or wait until we run the server transfer service again.

I will lock this thread as I have answered the question. I wish you luck with whichever method you choose.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *