List of ideas before Hoenn releases.

Brandonchoo

1.Bump Effect.

The hop sound is already there , we might as well get this as well.

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

2.Screen Transition Sound Effect

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

3.Door animation

I think this should be a top priority rather than attack animation. (not to forget the sound) :P

4.Lastly, please update kanto and johto town music before Hoenn releases. :Frown: :Frown: (HeartGold probably have all the soundtrack you need)

Hearing the same soundtrack makes my ear bleed after 400 hours in-game time. T-T

I think the base game requires more improvement other than Hoenn since players will be starting on these two island before reaching Hoenn

Red/shane notice me senpai.

You say "before Hoenn" but personally, I feel all of these are quality of life issues; meaning they should really only be worked on during free time.

I also see you mentioned door animation as a "top priority". Please tell me how something such as door animation is just as/more important than releasing a new area, or balancing PvP?

For your sound issue: I haven't played with sound for a long time, you can mute it, and you could play your own playlist or suchlike instead.

In conclusion: Yes, these are all good ideas, and they'll likely happen in the future, but I feel you're massively exaggerating on how important these ideas are, since I don't think they're important at all. Think of a huge MMO: what's more important, the new DLC that's planned or a few small bits and pieces? Personally I'd say the former.

shqhK5q.png

First, before i begin, this is just a suggestion. It doesn't really matter to me if it's priority, comes now or later. Either way would still be fine.

2rd. "top priority rather than attack animation." . I didin't meant as a whole. Sorry if i didn't interpret it correctly. And also thats why they have different categories of staff such as animators. ( I might be wrong,correct me if so)

3rd. I knew someone would suggest to 'mute' it but it would've made the post longer so i did not write about it. This is kind of a matter of opinion, but i personally like playing with the game soundtrack. This game is not all about PvP. It also involves trading which makes me spend loads of time in town. So chilling with town music feels good. Plus older android users also don't have the option of turning on its media player while playing the game though they can just turn it off with the standard volume button, again its just a suggestion.

4th. Yes, we all know matchmaking is top priority together with hoenn but thats the reason why i posted this in the first place. Although it dosent really matter but with the game having lots of travelling without Fly. Thats when the transition would make it feel a little more variant playing this game. And take note, PvP is usually played by post-game players. In fact a majority of players are still clearing the game.

These "DLC" is part of the original game anyway, not everybody gets to go to Hoenn straight. They have to put in hours of gameplay which uses a series of these 'DLC'

attack animations, and tile animations are 2 completely different things.

Every single tile animation in PRO, was done by hand by myself, or cleanly ripped from a 4/5th generation pokemon game.

Door animations are tedious and long winded, considering how many doors there actually are. Most certainly not a top priority, by any stretch of the imagination. Actual buildings are a bigger priority than that. Especially with heoenn just around the corner, and then sinnoh after that.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.