login issues on the forum

Supperdogg

Hi! I used my email address to register for two accounts, so I can only use this account to login to the forum. Although I changed the email for the second account, I still couldn't log in to the forum to change the name. Please help me and tell me what to do to change my name. thank you!

Z0FWyuP.png

Yledz3m.png

You can type your other account username and password to login to forums in the same way as you login with this one.

I tried every way but failed, the system announced my username did not exist even though I can still log in to the game

Hi! I used my email address to register for two accounts, so I can only use this account to login to the forum. Although I changed the email for the second account, I still couldn't log in to the forum to change the name. Please help me and tell me what to do to change my name. thank you!

Hi supperdogg, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced with this issue. The ss you've posted are broken and do not show, can you tell me the username for the other account so I can look into it for you.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi supperdogg, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced with this issue. The ss you've posted are broken and do not show, can you tell me the username for the other account so I can look into it for you.

Hi! My other username is tokudasenpai

.AwesomeScreenshot-Log-in-Pokemon-Revolution-Online-2019-07-30-12-07-74.png.68615ed2516a7120fa574fbc1053555b.png

pro.thumb.png.2534b689e4da835a9706033210bef73c.png

Edited by supperdogg