i lost my acc

Portoleone7

If you were a Red or Blue user you would need to merge your account to restore any previous data you have which will be on Silver.

You can merge them in the dashboard located here, make sure to select the right server as your main server.

If you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard.

For more info about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, take a look at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/PROMerge

spacer.png

i was playing the game since red and blue servers

and now there is silver and gold

Where is my accout and how can i log in

Hey @PortoLeone7,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Like @Waleed1301 mentioned there was a merge of servers and they got renamed in your absence.

Here you can find Everything about the Merge.

In short the old Blue and Red silver merged and are called Silver now. Yellow silver is renamed to Gold.

If you can't login you didn't lose any progress, you just need to merge your account on the Dashboard.

Make sure to select the right server as your main server, because if you pick the wrong one you will lose your story progress and just keep all the pokemon, items etc.

Do note, if you decide to merge, then the story progress on one account will be deleted, but you get to keep all Pokemon, items, etc.

If you haven't updated your client to the latest version, you can install it from Downloads

I hope I answered your questions like this.

Keep me updated and have a nice day!

Regards Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.