Gm or moderator help needed

Muneb

Sir i am stuck on route 43 this ranger baker at the end of northside has traped me with him i cant move from his position i move one step and the n i am back to him please help resolve already quit pro to rejoin again but still getting stuck with him once i respawned into server

Sir i am stuck on route 43 this ranger baker at the end of northside has traped me with him i cant move from his position i move one step and the n i am back to him please help resolve already quit pro to rejoin again but still getting stuck with him once i respawned into server

Hello @Muneb ,

I apologize for the inconvenience and delay! I have moved you to your last visited PC. When you get a chance to log back in, could you let me know if that worked?

Looking forward to hear back from you.

~ TrollDaddy

• Like 1

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @Muneb ,

I apologize for the inconvenience and delay! I have moved you to your last visited PC. When you get a chance to log back in, could you let me know if that worked?

Looking forward to hear back from you.

~ TrollDaddy

Thank you broo i wil let you know i am joinnig right now

Yeah its working now

Glad I could help. PRO is still in development. Although we try to prevent situations like this, it still happens. Please continue to come to us if you have issues, we are always willing to help.

Have a great day!

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON