PvE coins shop (bug)

Lafrrr

I tried buying masterball from the PvE coin shop. At first I did not bother checking it in my bag but few hours later while doing my excavation, I noticed that I do not have a masterball. I did lose 20 PvE coins but the item was not in my bag. I bought it around 17hrs ago. I couldn't have accidentally used it since I did not catch pokemon until i started my excavation. I was not able to take a screenshot but I'm hoping something could be done to help resolving this issue.

• Developer

Hello, according to our logs you bought two Master Balls on August 11th. I can see that they are not in your inventory anymore. And you are absolutely sure you did not use them?

Did anything happen around the time you bought them? Did the server crash?

I did do heatran quest but failed and the reason why i bought masterball was for it.

Another thing I noticed is that all my rare candies were gone. Last time I checked it was over 160 and I think that was arounf 5 days ago and honestly I haven't use any of it. And now I only have 4. So I don't think the coin shop is bugged but probably my bag.

It is totally normally.

You do the quest with a lvl 60 Pokemon

When u start the quest by entering the cave ; you lose your pokeballs / masterball / candies ; because you need to do the quest with only 1 poke lvl 60.

You take back these items at the end of the quest normally !

Normally you have these informations if you look a guid imo.

Have a nice day

:CharYay:

• Like 1

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game