Client update?

Mudkipcool

OK I'm on my phone right now, I opened the client and none of the GUI is responding, basically I can't log-in since the taps are not registering. Did a new Android client came out?

I played on my phone just fine yesterday afternoon and when I played last night on PC I didn't see any new updates. I can't check Discord on my phone that's why I'm asking here.

OK I'm on my phone right now, I opened the client and none of the GUI is responding, basically I can't log-in since the taps are not registering. Did a new Android client came out?

I played on my phone just fine yesterday afternoon and when I played last night on PC I didn't see any new updates. I can't check Discord on my phone that's why I'm asking here.

Hey MudkipCool,

I'm sorry for this late reply :x

No, there was no new client update. We had some maintenance but no new download was required for that. Sometimes there is a mistake with the download in cases like that. Therefore I would suggest you to delete the old client completely and simply re-download for the first.

Let me know if that worked or if you found a other solution and which in case you did. :)

~ Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey MudkipCool,

I'm sorry for this late reply :x

No, there was no new client update. We had some maintenance but no new download was required for that. Sometimes there is a mistake with the download in cases like that. Therefore I would suggest you to delete the old client completely and simply re-download for the first.

Let me know if that worked or if you found a other solution and which in case you did. :)

~ Xylos

Wasn't able to get back immediately at you but the client is already working fine. Thanks.

• Like 1