YOUR Favourite Pokemon Show/Manga/Game etc..

Blue

My favorite pokemon game ever was Pokemon Diamond, It was good. My favorite pokemon is Gengar, He is very sinister :)

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

Guest RyderOfDragon

My favorite games (since I'm torn between them) are Pokemon Red (yes the original pokemon game) and Leaf Green. As for the show, Origins was probably the best that they've done.

Movie: Ranger And The Temple Of The Sea (Manaphy movie)

Game: HeartGold (The first one I played was Pokemon Red thanks to my uncle, but HeartGold is super awesome)

Manga: Pokémon Adventures: Diamond and Pearl (The characters are awesome)

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

Guest Valalon

Show: Origins, sad it ended so fast, it just felt rushed together.

Manga: Adventures.

Game: Crystal is by far my favorite, i like all the games but HG/SS as i haven't played them. only 2 i haven't gotten around to playing.

Hmm, my favorite game... That's tough, I would probably have to split it between Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

Show: Split between Origins and the original season of the anime.

Movie: The one with Mewtwo and Mew and the cloned pokemon.

Manga: Never read any pokemon manga.

Hmm, my favorite game... That's tough, I would probably have to split it between Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

Show: Split between Origins and the original season of the anime.

Movie: The one with Mewtwo and Mew and the cloned pokemon.

Manga: Never read any pokemon manga.

Thisll sound really sarcastic but the movie you refer to is called Pokemon the first movie....

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png