Shiny MegaThread

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we know which shiny poke you're talking about ? I maybe have it.

PM me in game or in discord if possible, but I was looking for a potential wall breaker or something to build a team around. You could show me some of your shinies and I hope we could come to an agreement, if your interested.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

• 2 weeks later...

what for thread is this, they are for sale but maybe not? you want offers on them but maybe not? either post what is for sale or dont post it, this is helle confusing and a massive waste of time scrolling through it.

They are for sale but only for good offers or trades, else I won't sell. Basically either you convince me to sell them or not, but I won't be selling at average price jst saying.

Hello Shadowranger,

I'd like you to inform that, there is no space for any terms and conditions set by user's when a pokemon is sold in the trade forum. You have to use our Auction template and make your threads accordingly without disregarding any rules mentioned in it. You can check it here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url

So, please remove all the terms and conditions you have put here as it gives you more privilege to cancel the auction or any offer which you have already accepted, thereby breaching our auction rules. I hope I have made everything clear here. Thanks for comprehending.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

Hello Shadowranger,

I'd like you to inform that, there is no space for any terms and conditions set by user's when a pokemon is sold in the trade forum. You have to use our Auction template and make your threads accordingly without disregarding any rules mentioned in it. You can check it here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url

So, please remove all the terms and conditions you have put here as it gives you more privilege to cancel the auction or any offer which you have already accepted, thereby breaching our auction rules. I hope I have made everything clear here. Thanks for comprehending.

How about now?